Babylon Pro 8.0.7 (r7)

DKT27

• Administrator

Babylon.png

Babylon is a powerful and innovative translation and reference tool that is easy to use. Just click on any text in any desktop application - Excel, Word, PowerPoint Email, Internet Browser, Instant Messenger, etc. and get immediate online and off line access to dictionaries and encyclopaedias covering a wide range of topics and themes. Babylon is said to be the most powerful and easy to use translation tool on the web, it's able to translate to over 40 languages and will search 1400 different dictionaries and encyclopaedias in just one click.

Homepage

Download

Downloaded and installed to confirm the latest version. The download link on frontpage doesn't give the latest version.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was released yesterday though. :dance2: I was expecting Jalaffa to post it,but he hasn't done so. :( Apparently this soft is losing its front page standard due to the fact you have two powerful translators: Google and Microsoft. :) So I suggested it should be posted in the software updates section instead. But so far I have received no replies. -_-

I get your point Siddharta. It being translated into being removed from the fp would have to involve a monkey screaming "do not frontpage" Me short of monkeys.

• Administrator

I prefer Google translate more than anything else. ;)

However it is useful and it has some other additional features such as phonetic transcription, sound production of foreign words, dictionaries....Someone learning a foreign language may even find it useful!!!

i dont have problem using it

thanks for the update anyway

the license still works :D

Sure I remember, my serial as a matter of fact. And you are lucky, no one is posting it around the world so...the chances are that it will survive for a long long time. Enjoy!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the r5 version was not compatible with word 2010. the right click function stops working in word 2010

is it rectified in current version

Archived