problem

Guest gulhasantek

Guest gulhasantek

When i go to search in the new K-lite 2.7vrc1. it crashes it says that the program has incountred a problem and soo on. i have read previous topics about 2 or 3 topics stating this problem on filesharinghelp.com. and yes people have asked how to solved it but there is not a positive response. i have tried all the things like, uninstalling the program and restarting my PC and then reinstalling it and ETC.. my computer is up to date with all the visual basic things and all that.. can some plz tell me wat extactly can be done. also i was experiencing this problem with beta version.. i thought that its jst a problem wid the beta..but that not the case. i downloading this version of K-Lite from Nsane.tk. and i downloading his Nsane verison. u know wat i mean.. plz can some one help me. thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try letting k-lite chill for a minute after switching to the search screen. also, keep an eye on your task manager, alt + ctrl + del, and let us know if there's any usage rises in the kazaa.core & khancer.exe processes ;)

btw, what are your computer specs?

try letting k-lite chill for a minute after switching to the search screen. also, keep an eye on your task manager, alt + ctrl + del, and let us know if there's any usage rises in the kazaa.core & khancer.exe processes ;)

btw, what are your computer specs?

maybe too many toys running at the same time ;). btw i notice some times a wmp file will not play and will actually use 50% or more of iexplore.exe usage and cant be deleted. i usually have to reboot to C: promt and erase the file that way.

Archived