Folder Guide

KotaXor

Hi

I have been using Folder Guide on my Win 7 x32 for a long time and found it very useful in accessing my files.

But recently, I am using a laptop with Win7 x64 and it can't use Folder Guide at all as it does not support x64.

Anyone know of a soft like Folder Guide for use with x64 platform? Much appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I was gonna recommend that but then I saw the buy button on their page. And didn't see any crack on TPB. :rolleyes:

Not as effective as Folder guide. Thanks.

You can right click anywhere and point to the folder you preset with folder guide.

• 1 year later...

I was gonna recommend that but then I saw the buy button on their page. And didn't see any crack on TPB. :rolleyes:

Program Information

This download is a fully functional demo version of the program with all the features of the full version.
The demo will expire at the end of the evaluation period, after which you must purchase
a license or discontinue the use of the program.
If you purchase a license, a license file will be sent to you, which turns the demo into the full version, which has no time limit.
We recommend purchasing the license at least a few days before the demo expires,
so that you can enjoy our product without any interruptions.

Takes only 2 bytes of change to have it running eternal "demo" instead of 30 days... ;)

If u want the "fixed" version make a request in coder's corner ;)

Archived