What chatting software do you use?

Rudeboy2025

What chatting software do you use?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What chatting software do you use?

• AIM
    • MSN Messenger
    • mIRC
    • Trillian
    • Yahoo! Messenger
    • All of the above
    • Other (Please State)
    • I don't chat.

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 44
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have YM and MSN installed, but I'm using them a few times a year only, when I really, really have to do it. I hate this instant messaging, it corrupted many minds...

Although I can understand it's useful for many.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i used to use MSN but it sux , getting slow at the end and need to restart alot of time :angry: . i also USED icq in the old days when all of this just started :)

now i am with TRILIAN+MIRANDA+MIRC

I use Miranda..I also have chosen to install the main applications for the protocols I use.. Yahoo, Live, Google.. Now unfortunately because of the problems presented by some of the social networking sites, as they have developed and come about over the years... Data mining and all.. of the security concerns that has changed.. I use Miranda... which offers options as a intermediary chat program, server, and mail client.. the last OS install I decided not to install the main applications and I have deleted basically all of it ( FaceBook, MySpace and a few others and.. ) only have the one which represent my email carriers.. I am currently also in the process of turning all of those over again as well.. new ID's and passwords as those accounts have been in use for several years - and the original plan was to change them every year... and keep dummy accounts as well.. That I can delete and create at will without all of the registering and such..

SO .. I have the main Live Application ... I do not have it start at boot time and sets as a backup.. but its nice I think.. one f the few I never really have issues with.. and Miranda IM...which I can/could actually still expand some more.. I actually do not even use Chat to be honest however.. mainly just for the email client to read my email..

I always forget about Skype... for some reason.. and its supposed to have the best video chat.. POLL may need to be updated..

I use Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and Trillian. Yahoo & Live for IMs and Trillian for Facebook & Twitter.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived