Picture Scanner

anoop_1198

Well snagit is not a freeware.I suppose i could buy adobe professional(its just 30 bucks here in nepal),since i wouldn't even dare to download something that humongous.For now trying to find a cracked snagit on torrent!!^_^

None of those softz. I suggested are freeware. You can request DKT27 for directions, he knows the Board like the back of his hands (shought, too.) ;)

• Replies 46
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anoop_1198

:lol: I use the quick & powerful 1-stop method i.e. through Adobe Acrobat (1.40 GBs compressed :blink: ) which is also out of the question. For you, we'll use a lighter 2-stop method.

Firstly, you need a .jpeg to .pdf Converter (any one):-

TechSmith SnagIt (screenshot utility,) or

Foxit Reader Pro (.pdf reader & editor)

I suggest selecting one that would also fulfill your other computing needs.

Secondly, you need a .pdf to .doc/x Converter (any one):-

Able2Extract Professional, or

Solid PDF Converter, or

ABBYY PDF Transformer Pro

I suggest Able2Extract Professional - it's the most advanced in this category.

• Administrator

See post #24 if you want Snagit. ;)

anoop_1198

Yup checked it. bottom says -

Site: http://hotfile.com

Code: /dl/42391131/21306e9/Snagit_v.10.sidd.rar.html

Site: http://rapidshare.com

Code: /files/386122311/Snagit_v.10.sidd.rar

(would i need a password or i can download it directly)-as ABBYY.Fine.Reader.Corporate.Edition.v10.0.102.105.Multilang.rar is currently

fluctuating between 0.4-2.7 kpbs. ETA -4 days -quit already..:o

I have Adobe professional,but it gives me an installation error due to some missing file(probably a result of data backup from my old HDD)so what say u shall i buy a new one instead.It's cheap here:lol:

:lol: You're a man possessed - forget the Adobe Acrobat. Foxit Reader is a better alternative, you need the Pro version for your purpose, though. The first-stop is not of significance. It's only in the second-stop that Able2Extract Professional kicks in to bring you greater advancements like control with other enhancements.

BTW, Able2Extract Professional beats most of the industrial softz. in this category.

• Administrator

(would i need a password or i can download it directly)-as ABBYY.Fine.Reader.Corporate.Edition.v10.0.102.105.Multilang.rar is currently

Download from hotfile, not rapidsh*t. What's your max speed? I can upload to a faster host if you want.

anoop_1198

Download from hotfile, not rapidsh*t. What's your max speed? I can upload to a faster host if you want.

Well already started from rapidshare...4kpbs....45 % done....no use going back now!! Hope it downloads till morning ..:huh:..Thanks so much for ur help...really appreaciate all of u guys !!

Well already started from rapidshare...4kpbs....45 % done....no use going back now!! Hope it downloads till morning ..:huh:..Thanks so much for ur help...really appreaciate all of u guys !!

For a quick-n-sure RapidShare download use the following Premium Link Generator:-

http://rsplg.com/

For HotFile:-

http://hfplg.com/

anoop_1198

Hey u experts ,here's my first excerpt-My first snagit.Learning bit by bit,still trying to figure how to convert jpeg into editable doc through the new and complicated interface of snag it!

Let victory be ours!!:angry:

post-28614-127467390782_thumb.gif

After your capture is complete through the All-in-one profile (not the Copy text to clipboard profile):-

{Click the globe on the upper-top-left} ---->> Save as ---->> Standard format ---->> {select} PDF - adobe PDF (*pdf) from the lower drop-down menu.

anoop_1198

After your capture is complete through the All-in-one profile (not the Copy text to clipboard profile):-

{Click the globe on the upper-top-left} ---->> Save as ---->> Standard format ---->> {select} PDF - adobe PDF (*pdf) from the lower drop-down menu.

yup it works..but even in pdf it is saved as an image..no text editing:frusty:.WTF

yup it works..but even in pdf it is saved as an image..no text editing:frusty:.WTF

You've just completed the first-stop by converting your .jpeg into .pdf. :)

In the second-stop (check following quote) after installing Able2Extract Professional, you'll be able to convert all your.pdf documents into editable .doc files.

:lol: I use the quick & powerful 1-stop method i.e. through Adobe Acrobat (1.40 GBs compressed :blink: ) which is also out of the question. For you, we'll use a lighter 2-stop method.

Firstly, you need a .jpeg to .pdf Converter (any one):-

TechSmith SnagIt (screenshot utility,) or

Foxit Reader Pro (.pdf reader & editor)

I suggest selecting one that would also fulfill your other computing needs.

Secondly, you need a .pdf to .doc/x Converter (any one):-

Able2Extract Professional, or

Solid PDF Converter, or

ABBYY PDF Transformer Pro

I suggest Able2Extract Professional - it's the most advanced in this category.

anoop_1198

Oh ok..let me download Able2Extract Professional.

Plz provide a hotfile or rapidshare link:rolleyes:

anoop_1198

Hey Dcs18,here are my result.it's not accurate but alright.Converted with Able2extract Professional

Also -i incidently stumbled on Microsoft Office Document Imaging,it also uses OCR.

Here are the results.I dont know how Microsoft tends to work better.:frusty:

Let me now try Abbyy Fine Reader.Will check back with results !:fear:

Through Able2 Extract Professional.doc

Through Microsoft Office Document Imaging.doc

• Administrator

I've used MS Office's OCR before with pretty good success when scanning in documents.

anoop_1198

I'd recommend just downloading ABBYY FineReader, might take you a day, but then you really got something :)

Thanks man .Its giving me the best reults among the lot!:rolleyes:

anoop_1198

Thanks all u guys.U've been a great Help. dcs18,dkt27,shought,Night owl-.-----this ordeal of mine would not have been completed without all of you guys immense help.At last got what i wanted ..would be sticking to Abby fine reader.gives me the best results...took me 23hrs 56 min to download but worth it!!:dance2:

took me 23hrs 56 min to download but worth it!!:dance2:

Told ya :)

It's really great and easy to use. (Would recommend it to anyone.)

Thanks all u guys.U've been a great Help. dcs18,dkt27,shought,Night owl-.-----this ordeal of mine would not have been completed without all of you guys immense help.At last got what i wanted ..would be sticking to Abby fine reader.gives me the best results...took me 23hrs 56 min to download but worth it!!:dance2:

Sorry for the delay and hey glad you've identified the best solution for you. :)

BTW, I realized that I need to install certain Office 2010 components which were overlooked.

anoop_1198

BTW, I realized that I need to install certain Office 2010 components which were overlooked.

anoop_1198

It's really great and easy to use. (Would recommend it to anyone.)

Archived