Downtime

Guest Guest_vin3e_*

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all: thats a christmas gift, i'll love :) great to see nsane back to web, missed this page really. i read in the other forum about the future of nsane, and was very happy to see, that allthing would go right.

thank you for all, have a nice christmas time & a lot of presents for all of you ;)

greetz SCORPiON

Bolt_Gundam510

if this is the place to say about things wrong with the site. if there still is then for give me Nsane. or you haven't got around to it yet any ways. when i was down loading my avatar it said problem the pix on it is 300 by 240 the size is only 11.6kb big. the links to down load the K-Lite not work either. again for give me Nsane and every one else who's still working to get every thing stright here. :blink: by the way good to see the site up Nsane keep up the good work by the way :P

if this is the place to say about things wrong with the site. if there still is then for give me Nsane. or you haven't got around to it yet any ways. when i was down loading my avatar it said problem the pix on it is 300 by 240 the size is only 11.6kb big. the links to down load the K-Lite not work either. again for give me Nsane and every one else who's still working to get every thing stright here. :blink: by the way good to see the site up Nsane keep up the good work by the way :P

Thats the problem mate. Rescale the avatar to a max of 120x120 and you're fine!

Merry xmas!

• Administrator

If you don't know how to do that... PM me with the image and i'll resize it for you.

Anyway... the size shouldn't make a difference: Auto Scale is on.

Bolt_Gundam510
Auto Scale is on.

i know the auto scale is on. there Pixel size is to big. well any ways i sent you the pictures my bolt gundam and the other one is my black joker picture. see what you can do ok. thank you Lite. :)

Bolt_Gundam510

i did what it said and i know the auto scale is on. but when i upload the picture of bolt gundam and to put the black joker as my profile pic an error comes up and says please contact a bord member or an admin to help with this problem. not being a big cry baby over this. just wanted them two pics as my own that's all.

Archived