Back Online!

nsane

Well comeback Nsane

I thought come cock smoker was giving you the shits again.

Have a greate Christmas with your family.

We love you mate.

John

• Replies 31
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o man! welcome back... 1 more time... pls dont let us in the dark if it will happen again!

Unfortunately there really was no way of informing everyone what happened. I myself didn't realise what had transpired until I headed over to FSH (FileSharingHelp.com).

Maybe we could implement something along the lines of an "In Case of Emergency"? Perhaps an IRC channel hosted elsewhere, or perhaps a blog? Food for thought perhaps. I know I'm looking to purchase a new domain sometime in the New Year for a personal venture, so there is a possibility. I just need to find a suitable host as I'm window shopping at the moment.

If anyone knows if it's possible to have 2 or more domain names on a single hosting plan it would be much appreciated for a yay or nay. I belive it is possible, but not many web hosts specify this.

Edit

I forgot to mention that I was thinking more along the lines of having (for example) mysite.com and backupsite.com rather than, mysite.com and mysite.com/backup

we all have emails, and u, the admins&site staff know them... so maybe a mass email 2 all the members?

like, u know, "only a hardware problem. we're safe. will b back in 1 month(aproximateley)". if thats possible, it would be more than enough... so we will know ur safe and not having alcohol-kinda-problems and that u will b back

coz this is really a great site & community!

we all have emails, and u, the admins&site staff know them... so maybe a mass email 2 all the members?

like, u know, "only a hardware problem. we're safe. will b back in 1 month(aproximateley)". if thats possible, it would be more than enough... so we will know ur safe and not having alcohol-kinda-problems and that u will b back

coz this is really a great site & community!

I totally agree with toyo, I would sleep better knowing you were allright!! As I'm leeching all the good stuff from your site I wish you all the best :) . Has alcosoft offered you a job allready or what? :D

Best of wishes for 2007 from holland :blink:

Archived