Music ripping programs?

Aleksa

Anyone know some excellent program for ripping music from PC computer games and another program for ripping music from movies, all of course to mp3?

• Replies 6
  • Views 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know some excellent program for ripping music from PC computer games and another program for ripping music from movies, all of course to mp3?

Why not just download/buy the Soundtrack?.....

I've got to agree with him there mate.

I've got to agree with him there mate.

indeed...to above statements

Hi Aleksa, you can use "DVD Audio Extractor" to rip music from movie DVD. Not sure about game.

Thanks a lot Aoham!I hope somebody know how to rip PC Game Music and how to rip music from divx movie?

Hi Aleksa, you can use "DVD Audio Extractor" to rip music from movie DVD. Not sure about game.

Thanks a lot Aoham!I hope somebody know how to rip PC Game Music and how to rip music from divx movie?

for example you could try virtualdub to extract the audio stream.

If you don't know how to start, here's a short guide: Doom9.net

but you'll need a movie with mp3/ac3 audio stream.

edit: read the extract mp3 section

For games, you'll need a bit digging 'couse almost every game has it's own format in which sound stored.

Or a roundabout process is to record with a sound recorder app.

i hope that's what you're looking for,

Gábor

Archived