Nod32 2.7.39 update

anoop_1198

anoop_1198

Guys plz help..my nod is asking for username and password .i tried reinstalling it and installed nod fix 2.3 also .but still it asks for password..what to do?

• Replies 24
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you read in "System Tools -> Information -> Days Left"? (just to tell you that you have t put nod32fix.reg in AMON -> Setup -> Exclusions)

from what server are you trying to update?

What do you read in "System Tools -> Information -> Days Left"? (just to tell you that you have t put nod32fix.reg in AMON -> Setup -> Exclusions)

from what server are you trying to update?

NOD32 V2.70.39 does not display the 'Days Left.' That facility is only available on V3 and above.

What is this then? (I am using 2.70.39 and everything is going well updating from server http://um12.eset.com/nod_eval/ )

th_19278_Clipboard01_122_189lo.jpg

anoop_1198

hey dcs18 thanks man....nod login is working...in the process of updating my virus definitions..but NOD32 V2.70.39 does display days left....its in seven figures.....

hey hullboy...nod reg.fix is working fine....and the server are in automatic mode...nodlogin seems to work...thanks guys!!

anoop_1198

yes the latest signature is 5116 thanks dcs18......and yes after updating the no. of days left has vanished automatically...magic i hope...thanks all!!

anoop_1198

Suggest you to try NodLogin, since it's actively upgraded and you receive the signature database updates ahead of everyone else since NodLogin brings you updates from the Registered database servers instead of the evaluation servers?

Nod Login the one u suggested...yes i used that only...and then i hit update in nod....how else to use nod login

anoop_1198

woow thats easy...gee thanks man.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo,

after 1,5 Years ago, my NOD32 V2.70.39 doesn´t update the signature. It ask me about User & Pass.

Before it works absolutly fine with the "NOD32.FiX.v2.2-nsane.exe". great work at the Programmer :thumbsup:

Please can you give me an Download-Link for new Fix of nsane.exe or what ever work great with the V2.70.39.

(and when you have an how to apply ) :D

I have read here that a Tool to change the registry work fine and make a Trial about 16.671.322 Day left.

Greetz

Santana

anoop_1198

Try Nod Login 10

• 2 months later...

I'm one of the few still using NOD32 2.5 and since July 18, NOD doesn´t update.

Tried reinstalling it, tried NOD32.FiX.v2.1-nsane, v2.2-nsane and 2.3.2 by B-effect, tried upgrade to versions 2.7 and 3.0, used NOD Login, nothing worked, I'm using offline updates.

I really love versions 2.5 and 2.7 and don't want to upgrade NOD right now, so there's a chance to get a new fix that works on the good old versions?

Thanks and very sorry for my lousy english and my dumb question.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

the NOD32 V2.70.39 on the Laptop from my girlfriend doesn´t update the virus signature again.

I have used before NOD32 FiX 2.3.2 by B-effect, but this Fix doesn´t find any new User & Pass.

When I will use the new NodLogin 10.0.2, must I uninstall the NOD32 V2.70.39 ???

What must I do then, realy clean Registry??

After this cleaning , at first install NOD32 V2.70.39 new, and second the NodLogin ???

Is this right???

needESEThelp

im running eset smart security 4 now(just upgraded from 2.7FiX today) and im confused, i only have a 32bit processor so what do i do?

• 3 months later...

Archived