Nero 10.0.13200 Multimedia Suite

snippits

Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100 trial down loaded 5/17/10, so it's as clean as clean can be. Nothing altered.

Nero Home Page

Nero Multimedia Suite 10 – Free 15-Day Trial Version

Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Overview

Nero 10.0.13100 Official trial MD5 checksum

Nero Multimedia Suite 10 – The most complete 3-in-1 multimedia solution

Arrange Photos and Videos for High Quality Slide-shows and Movies

Easily arrange and edit photos and videos in the storyboard, and personalize with Movie Themes.

Edit and Enhance Photos with Just One Click

Easily modify photos to achieve superb picture quality for your personal slideshow or movie projects.

Multi-track Video Editing with Complete Keyframe Handling Option

Use multiple video graphics and audio tracks for true multi-track editing. Apply Picture-in-Picture effects, animate video, audio and overlay effects, and correct values dynamically by setting Keyframe properties.

Burn to Disc or Share to Social Communities, Slide-shows and Movies with Unique Premium Menus

Add menus to your slideshow projects and burn to DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray Disc. Or choose the Advanced Authoring option to send your project straight to Nero Vision for advanced editing and authoring.

Quick, Easy, and Secure Disc Burning

Drag and drop to burn to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, hard drives, networks, and USB devices, and burn oversized files onto multiple discs. SecurDisc technology ensures data readability and offers password protection, encryptions and more.

Fully Controllable, Effective Backup in a Few Easy Steps

Fully customize your backup method, whether it’s easy one-click Autobackup, incremental, differential, full or update backup, then back up select files, entire systems or to multiple devices at once.

Read and follow instructions. Password for archive =nsane.

File: Nero-10.0.13100_trial.7z

CRC-32: e38bb9f3

MD4: 79ce90a320fd13387c2d42e118696384

MD5: 19bbd4b0f4fbdd4fcc2f46fd9e9ea185

SHA-1: 1f0205101e79ad9c0a6e412d36276c7d4812df45

http://hotfile.com/

share code: /dl/43424962/1078143/Nero-10.0.13100_trial.7z.html

NVX.png

NBR.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys i think this is not official version in Nero home page

Hi,

The package I have is an official 15 day trial. I looked at their web page just now, and it is showing 10.0.13100 as the official. But if you google 10.0.13200 you will get a ton of hits. What's the difference? I don't know. Maybe Nero pulled 10.0.13200, or the file got mislabled.

It took a good bit of my time to to put this all together with detailed instructions on what to do and how to do it. But if the moderators want to delete it I am ok with that too.

Ok I found out what happened. I had Nero banned on my machine. Asked my sister to download it for me, and then I was going to get it from the NAS. Just asked her and she said that she downloaded it from Cnet or Softpedia. She could not remember which. I am certain it came from Softpedia. They are distributing Nero 10.013200. Softpedia Nero 10 10.0.13200

Anyway, I am uploading now, and I will change the share codes in just a bit. This installer came directly from Nero's website. You can verify the checksums. No modifications.

Everything still works the same.

Just a question. How can you tell it come directly from Nero when that version is not on their site? And how can we check the checksum, I mean with what to compare it?

Cheers ;)

Just a question. How can you tell it come directly from Nero when that version is not on their site? And how can we check the checksum, I mean with what to compare it?

Cheers ;)

Hi,

It's been re-upped and codes changed. Checksums listed on first post is for the whole file that I uploaded. Nero installer checksums in the file will match what is on Nero's website as of 5/17/10. No modifications!

Give me a few to rollback, so I can add some more information to first post. Thx

First post has been mopped up!

However, I can't change the title to reflect Nero 10.0.13100.

First post has been mopped up!

However, I can't change the title to reflect Nero 10.0.13100.

Nero 10.0.13100 was posted on the frontpage a good while a back. This topic will be closed for that reason.

Archived