How 2 download cool Bollywood music from Kazaa?

Guest MPAA_agent

Guest MPAA_agent

hello to all music lovers.......if you have any interest in discovering or knowing more about the most popular and largest selling form of music in India.......if you have heard about bollywood 'songs and dances' .......if you are fascinated by indian music..... just for ppl like you who r just starters and dont understand hindi, heres's my Guide to some Hindi/Bollywood songs that have some English thrown in, maybe if you r lucky u can find them on Kazaa.....the general rule to follow is........ do an advanced search 4 audio files.....with the title of the song.....and put the name of the movie in the 'album' field or if its a non movie song then put the name of the artist in the 'artist' field......so here you go:

1.well....if you like 'One Love' by Blue.....then go 4 "Kya maine socha" sung by 'Shaan' as well as Blue from the movie 'Rakht', its the hindi version.(Just search 4 "Kya maine socha" in 'audio' file type.)

2."Dhoom Dhoom" sung by 'Tata Young' from the movie Dhoom....its completely in english and has a bit of bhangra thrown in....available on Kazaa.

3."Jambola" by Bombay Vikings will give you a feel of Indipop........i would also recommend "Call me up", "Angel Eyes".....u can try any song of Bombay Vikings!

4. If you r a fan of Rap music then there's the track 'B n B' from the just released movie "Bunty Aur Babli".....i guess u'll like it!.....do an advanced search with" B n B"(dont 4get the spaces!) as the title and "Bunty Aur Babli" in the album name and maybe u'll find it.

5. Another recent one that u might like to listen to is the track "Ankhiyan Teriyan Ve"... from the movie 'KAAL'....this song is the bollywood version of "Eye of the tiger", but its mostly in Punjabi.

6. if you like the song "Pretty Woman, walking down the street"( i dont know who is the original artist)........then there's the Bollywood version by the same name (Pretty Woman) from the movie 'Kal Ho Na Ho'......yeah this movie got a 5 star rating from the New York Times and its really good !!

7."Made in India" by 'Alisha Chinai'.....its a classic indipop song......also recommended songs by Alisha are "Lovergirl" and "Bombay Girl".

8. Search 4 "Bombay Dreams" and download any songs that come up with A. R. Rahman as the artist.....he is the best, we've got!!.....look 4 titles similar to "Shakalaka Baby" and "Chhaiyya Chhaiyya".....you just might get impressed!!

9. If you would like to hear some soft indian classical music then.....i would recommend "Krishna" by 'Colonial Cousins'.......another good song by Colonial Cousins is "Sa Ni Dha Pa"......really melodious.....its got a Sanskrit(ancient language of India) Shloka at the begining....cool!

10. Seach 4 "dil dooba (remix)" from the movie 'Khakee'....it starts with a little bit of english rap and then its mostly hindi.........besides if you have started liking Indian melody by now (u can call it indian country music, but there's no such genre!).......there r just many of them.....some of my favourites are "Pehla Nasha" from the movie'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar', every song from the movies "Mohabbatein","Kuch Kuch Hota Hai", "Kaho Naa Pyar Hai", Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham" .......i could go on further but i guess this much is enough 4 one post.

Only a few of the songs recommended above are completely in English.......( but every song has somewhat English thrown in)........so if you dont understand hindi dont expect that you'll be able to understand everything!!....but i guess music has no language!!.......and i hope someone gets inspired enough to download some of these songs!!

So if you download and listen to any of my recommendations dont 4get to post a reply whether you liked it or not....and if you have any questions about anything related to Bollywood, feel free to ask me!! :unsure:

• Replies 8
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Jazzy B?

He's tight as anything. Bhangra has an awesome beat even though I don't understand or know the Punjabi language

Rudeboy2025

Can't see any images but I saw her when I went to Charlotte about a year ago.

Can't see any images but I saw her when I went to Charlotte about a year ago.

The image links are now fixed :)

LemonHead2089

she has nice boobies but she looks kinda manly.. :)

Rudeboy2025
she has nice boobies but she looks kinda manly..  :)

Um........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived