• Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woot , i've just found the full bundle (32+64 )Bit

Going to use it today ,, when i come back

Thanks again

Thank You Sir :)

Those links are interchangeable ?

To be honest with you im not sure if they are interchangeable sir i found this on another fourm i know so i am just connecting between here and there . because its an Arabic Forum so the language might b trouble for some of you

Anees , after two days of using the SE Retail but x64 bit

It's Just great ,,, everything is working flawless ,

i have had some troubles with x64 (using some programs ) but not the case anymore

Amazing :fear:

Thanks

Anees , after two days of using the SE Retail but x64 bit

It's Just great ,,, everything is working flawless ,

i have had some troubles with x64 (using some programs ) but not the case anymore

Amazing :fear:

Thanks

. . . . . . ahhh good to find someone has finally installed this edition. OK, I'm using the 'Untouched MSDN' releases (32/64-bit) and curious to know - is there any 'Signature Markings' anywhere within the 'installation' or 'explorer' or perhaps even under 'system properties?'

:o u better save a copy for me then i will need it soon @ Bashar

While installation : answer is Yes ;

Explorer , properties : No ;

Performance , Amazing

i was using the Untouched MSDN also before , But visual studio 2008 was having alot of troubles , with the x64 bit version

Now it's Clear ,

the Boot up is The fastest i've been using windows seven since a year and half :D

No annoying "Waiting for programs to respond or shutdown ", when you want to restart or shutdown

(i was having troubles with that too )

everything is just fluid , even for games , Till now !

If there was some visual sign I'd definitely go for the 'Signature Edition' (would love to show-off to my Customers :P ) If not, then I'd rather stick with my 'Untouched MSDN' which is running trouble free for all my Customers. :)

it would be awsome :P to have signature within ur windows rofl ill shwo of too hahahaha

@bashar i want the x64 edition i think o.O i will install it after my final exams

i dont think , it would do the job (visual Stuff to show off)

But as for me , it's all about Q-u-a-l-i-t-y

It's increasingly evident that the 'Signature Edition' is nowhere superior to the 'Untouched MSDN' in terms of q-u-a-l-i-t-y - you yourself confirm that there is no visual difference. It's probably the same offering with a mere difference in the box labeling and that other line during installation where it confirms the flavor/build/edition of Windows.

:frusty:

If there was some visual sign I'd definitely go for the 'Signature Edition' (would love to show-off to my Customers :P ) If not, then I'd rather stick with my 'Untouched MSDN' which is running trouble free for all my Customers. :)

I agree. The untouched MSDN Windows 7 64-bit has been running extremely reliably for me. I don't see any reason to try the Signature Edition.

I must say that I really don't understand this thing with 'cleared of all bugs' versions of Windows 7 :blink:

I mean, for example... original retail version from the store where you bought it and 'Untouched MSDN' ...

Are you saying that untouched MSDN is running smoother & better while retail one is buggy & slow and what not ?

hmmm .... :think:

The Sig version is just a standard Ultimate.. But it got extra wallpapers and themes. And offcourse the Signature on the special box.

This version was a present for the people who attended a party for the release of W7. :)

tnx for that info :)

Seems reasonable ^_^

I guess it's psychological thingy having something like that and auto-assume that it's somewhow running better :hehe:

How do you know that this Sign version is untouched?

What is the ISO hash anyone?

The Sig version is just a standard Ultimate.. But it got extra wallpapers and themes. And offcourse the Signature on the special box.

This version was a present for the people who attended a party for the release of W7. :)

Could someone with the Signature Edition post the extra wallpapers and themes? Then we can all have the Signature Edition (without the special box). :)

No body said , it's buggy free :frusty:

it's just , how things went with me , Using MSDN , i was having two problems while shutting down or using VS 2008

Now everything is cleared

the thing is , these Edition is from house party , You get to host one , you will have a copy urself

this is what the uploader has said

simple rule in this life : if you dont want it , just go do something useful ,

Themepacks I meant Night.

I thought I read somewhere that you'll get a lame wallpaper with only "Windows 7, Signature Edition" as the logo.. Dunno for sure..

hehehe :P good to see my post still alive :D mwahhahaa :dance2:

Archived