Grafics Problem

Sonar

Can some one advise me on how to keep this setting as "full screen -> no border) as when i reboot the comp it reverts back to center image.

444jpj.th.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Views 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can some one advise me on how to keep this setting as "full screen -> no border) as when i reboot the comp it reverts back to center image.

444jpj.th.jpg

Not as a solution, but currently having similar one myself: effing loaders resetting itself! (so is bios graphics recognition)...

444jpj.th.jpg

Not as a solution, but currently having similar one myself: effing loaders resetting itself! (so is bios graphics recognition)...

its not a problem that bothers me to much - its just annoying when loading up a full screen game and its getting centerd untill i change the setting :(

Hey guys, please check under 'display settings' whether the pixel resolution (1200 x 800) you're using matches the actual resolution of the monitor. Please note, the resolution can change due to a the display driver as well as a number of other reasons.

yep! as I say, in my circumstances, I got BIOS resetting itself, so drivers getting silly

@ AMD I believe you have reinstalled driver? and it is still the same? Something called Omega makes best divers, especially for gamers http://www.omegadrivers.net/index.php?limitstart=6

and or the part of it (just cant remember the name off) .... :ph34r:

Basicly using such u end up with driver settings localised and BIOS shouldn't affect settings anymore

Hey guys, please check under 'display settings' whether the pixel resolution (1200 x 800) you're using matches the actual resolution of the monitor. Please note, the resolution can change due to a the display driver as well as a number of other reasons.

both are set to the same size - my display drivers through "display settings" -> monitor screen don't reset them selfs its just within the grafics settings they seem to be defaulting back to center image.

yep! as I say, in my circumstances, I got BIOS resetting itself, so drivers getting silly

@ AMD I believe you have reinstalled driver? and it is still the same? Something called Omega makes best divers, especially for gamers http://www.omegadrivers.net/index.php?limitstart=6

and or the part of it (just cant remember the name off) .... :ph34r:

Basicly using such u end up with driver settings localised and BIOS shouldn't affect settings anymore

yeah tried reinstalling the intel drivers "which are currently on nsane" allin1 driver for the laptop - doesn't seem to fix the problem still centers image. My bios seem to be fine they aint changing at all.

Guys, try this one:-

01.) Type the word 'Background' in your 'Search box'

02.) Click 'Change desktop background'

03.) From the dropdown menu of the 'Picture positions' select 'Fill'

04.) Don't forget to click 'Save changes.'

Guys, try this one:-

01.) Type the word 'Background' in your 'Search box'

02.) Click 'Change desktop background'

03.) From the dropdown menu of the 'Picture positions' select 'Fill'

04.) Don't forget to click 'Save changes.'

that was done already :)

• 3 months later...