Need soft

sanjoa

Hi, guys! How you doin'? I've got a problem, I'm trying to download from Hotfile.com and I can't because it says I've reached my limit. Wait 15 minutes and the same happens. Use an IP changer program and the same, restarted modem (USB, dynamic IP) the same. What may I do? (Cache and tmp files cleaned too and the same)

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regard to 'Dynamic IP,' I suspect you've misconfigured your internet settings somewhere (most likely in your router/modem.) To test whether your 'Dynamic IP' is really working, try running the command 'IpConfig /all' before and after switching off your internet connection. That said, I'm wondering why your IP changer is not working. Which program did you use to try to change your IP?

edit:

If you can get your 'Dynamic IP' going, you don't need any IP changing Program to circumvent the 15-minutes-download-wait.

tonyblair

Here is a link to test if your IP change or not, just call this address with your browser it will tell you the IP seen by the external world:

http://www.whatismyip.com/

hide IP platinum I used. and dynamic IP works.

If your 'Dynamic IP' is functioning as it should, don't suppose you need Hide IP Platinum to slow down your connection. The 'HotFile' server must be truly over-loaded (couldn't download Corel Graphics Suite X5, myself.)

OK. I'll should wait till Hotfile fix itself

• Administrator

File hosting sites don't allow IP Hiders. ;)

Dotnetnightmare

Hi, guys! How you doin'? I've got a problem, I'm trying to download from Hotfile.com and I can't because it says I've reached my limit. Wait 15 minutes and the same happens. Use an IP changer program and the same, restarted modem (USB, dynamic IP) the same. What may I do? (Cache and tmp files cleaned too and the same)

Delete cookies? IP Changers do not hide your IP that good. I tried Super/Real Hide/Platinum/Whatever other names they can repackage it as. If you Google for IP checking website I ran across one that used a updated method and told me my exact IP "As Reported By Proxy Server". It seems that if queried the server will report the IP's origin, i.e.: YOU!

tonyblair

Delete cookies? IP Changers do not hide your IP that good. I tried Super/Real Hide/Platinum/Whatever other names they can repackage it as. If you Google for IP checking website I ran across one that used a updated method and told me my exact IP "As Reported By Proxy Server". It seems that if queried the server will report the IP's origin, i.e.: YOU!

You are 100% right. The solution is a dynamic IP or an Elite or Anonymous proxy (The limitation here is that somebody else could also use the same proxy

and download files from Hotfile) .

Archived