WTF? My mouse is crazy

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I'm getting mad. My mouse starts to moving sometimes when I'm not using it. No virus / spyware / malware found. May it be broken?

• Replies 8
  • Views 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that a known trait - don't worry unless your mouse attempts to type and spam the board. :P

:lol: crazy mouse. I was thinking it was something related to HAMACHI or LOG ME IN

LeetPirate

Hi, guys! I'm getting mad. My mouse starts to moving sometimes when I'm not using it. No virus / spyware / malware found. May it be broken?

Sounds faulty to me. I got that problem a few times with cheap generic mice. Could also have to do with varying reflectance on the mousepad. People don't realise that colourful mousepads affect optical reflections. I started buying laser mice by logitech and razer and I never had those problems again. A single colour single textured mousepad is ideal.

No wireless. May be the pad is the problem.

You have to disable the "Enhance cursor precision" from mouse properties,it is a known issue.

Try it ! :P

AshTheGamer

Must just me laser failure, This problem has happened to me try using another mouse or if you haven't got one buy another one :).

Archived