Nod32 help

Guest guest

Hello.

I've just installed Nod32 antivirus, but it's just something I've must ask you about.

In the nod fix it stand "check "set update parameters later" to get past the screen during the commercial installation", but i can't do that. I didn't get any option to turn it "off". Is it important? Amnd I haven't installed the full version, do I have to?

2 more things to go.

I've seen people talking about password and username to the nod32 do I need that or can I just use the trial "version"?

Last thing. When I installed the nod32 I didn't turn off the internett. I've seen a placew on the forum where a guy sais that you have to do it, but it didn't stand in the fix instruction.

Everything is ok, the fix work perfectly, but I'm just wondering if the things I've asked about is important :lol:

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need to do it when installing the "trial". I've done this thousands of times, and it works flawlessly. Plus, you *do not* have to turn the internet off.

Cheers,

You don't need to do it when installing the "trial". I've done this thousands of times, and it works flawlessly. Plus, you *do not* have to turn the internet off.

Cheers,

Ok, thanks! :lol:

Archived