Free Kiwee content for Windows Live Messenger

Pako Jones

Go to http://www1.cae.mypersonalexpression.com/i...d?source=mpecae

and download anything you want for Windows Live Messenger for free. :lol:

Don't ask me why it's free and how long it will be.

Edit: Internet Explorer required. Internet Exporer 7 users may experience some problems with the page. They are currently working to support IE7 and Firefox.

• Replies 6
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
* Kiwee reserves the right to change the offer at any time. Users will be given the oppurtunity to supply their payment method .

Whoever is going to download the products make sure u don't ignore any emails from them or there is a change u might be charged i think.

If this is legit... and I haven't checked, they cannot take payment from you unless you supply them with your details. If this is the case, then don't count on it being free.

If this is legit... and I haven't checked, they cannot take payment from you unless you supply them with your details. If this is the case, then don't count on it being free.

This is not the case, Samurai. No personal data is required to download the content. Only your email address and password is required. I don't believe this is a phishing website, for is an official kiwee site, associated to MSN and Microsoft.

your password huh?

Yeah, your password. Didn't you know that when you download kiwee content directly from WLM you must first sign in at their page? Email address and password are sent with your consent.

Archived