Smoking Is Not Like Committing Suicide

*dcs18

• Replies 31
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it doesn't matter if you smoke or not ... in the end we all die anyway (comment from a smoker) :P

I don't agree with the former, but I can agree with the latter.

if it's your time it's your time, regardless of your age, sex, religion, smoker or not. :P

I totally disagree. It's just like denying one, self-preservation.

However, if that's your belief I will respect it.

We alll die from Mortality... its LIFE and DEATH ...without death.. life would have no room to exist... one drives the other.. without fear of death we would accomplish nothing efficiently... and we have no room for more life to exist.. the resource while expansive.. would be exhausted...

I think its a persons choice... Guess I am pro-choice.. Accentuation of life is acceptable.. controlled by nothing for true freedom I think should be considered however.. and within reason... You can hold the beauty of nothing in this world with it defiled and tainted with the perspectives and views of .. or foreshadowing of everything else.. even that in itself cannot and should not be a shackling factor.. You have so much to influence and effect.. media, government, all of these things that push you in this direction or another ... how free are you anyway.. as free as your smart enough to be or is it all just swayed in this way or that...

I think the hardest for us to overcome at times is the effects of something that causes loss or pain... but in that respect how far are we really from apes? How well and when do we really show our strength..

Dunno.. you get it though... We should concentrate on living... the rest is just S#!^-dribbling.. on and on.. bluh..

@Toshiro = learn how to make some tea.. for real .. mmmmMMMmMmMmm

preview_600_423.jpg

If smoking is killing.. would it be right for one (non-smoker) to say, "as long as they don't bother non-smokers in the area - it's ok to smoke." ?

or would it be like watching someone slashing their wrist in front of you?

Passive smoke

• 2 weeks later...
LeetPirate

I don't care if people want to smoke, as long as they don't do it around me. I always tell people if they want to smoke in my office I'd prefer if they didn't exhale. It smells disgusting so I always move away from smokers, if they are on my property I show them the door.

• 1 month later...

Smoking kills your body before you actually die. ;)

------------------------

If you stay ( as you already said) sited on a chair for 15 hours without exercise looking at the Monitor, that is worse than smoking, doing some exercise like walking on the street.

Lot of guys here do not make some exercise... they just live here... !!

• Administrator

Smoking kills your body before you actually die. ;)

------------------------

If you stay( as you already said) sited on a chair for 15 hours without exercise looking at the Monitor, that is worse than smoking, doing some exercise like walking on the street.

Do it everyday(exercise). Nothing good as being fit. ;)

Also love studying everyday.

Archived