Quote Of The Day

Tucker

[If you wonder where your child left his roller skates, try walking around the house in the dark.

(don`t forget to be prepared ... you will need to call an ambulance ... )

• Replies 226
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From experience, we are taught that we learn nothing from experience

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " -- Albert Einstein

If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphilis.' :P

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

“He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed” - Benjamin Franklin

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Who invented the brush they put next to the toilet???

Damn . . . . . . that thing hurts!!! :(

A TRUE friend never stabs you from behind he . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . does it upfront. :D

Dont be a fool;stay away from scool...............

..........................................................................By Marik :D

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else, except me cause -- " I am special ".

“True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.”

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. Albert Einstein

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton

When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist. Dom Helder Camara

Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things. Woody Allen

The government is unresponsive to the needs of the little man. Under 5'7", it is impossible to get your congressman on the phone. Woody Allen

Archived