What or Why do you like NSANE?

Tucker

Me first,

i like it here, coz the people are insanely polite and very friendly! ;)

The board is quite easy to read and the admins are very reachable.

cheers,

Tuck :cheers:

• Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friendly, very knowledgeable, willing to comment and work together if something goes wrong such as the mara- fix issue. :wub:

- cracks, patches, serials are often update to date along with the setup files. :rolleyes:

- sexy web design!

there's more but ill leave it to the rest of you =)

This is the second place to stay after TSRh.

I just love place deco. with KISS principle.

Hope this will last in the future.

This site grabbed my attention when it was still nsaneproductions because it really stood out. All the other crack sites and the like I visited looked 'commercialized', this site didn't (and still doesn't :)), I then registered at nsane as a member (after leeching the frontpage for a year or so) and started posting updates, the staff was really helpful and supportive. That's why I liked nsane back then.

Now I like it because it allows me to learn a lot of things and it's a quickly evolving community (capable of becoming better and better every day).

If you ever think of something which could cause us all, or just you, to like nsane even more then please speak up (to any of the staff members, or just in public)!

Almost same reason as shought.

Found Eseet v2.7 fix..

Leeched the frontpage a lot ( hihi ).

Joined the community. First wasn't so active, but then I saw the other members.. Began posting and their reactions were awesome.

Well, now I'm here.

• Administrator

I came to know about nsane.down only because of shought's ESET torrent on mininova when I searched for the fix. I liked his unique way of writing ;shought in the end of his posts on mininova. Opened nsane.down everyday for about 2-3 months. Then registered and rest is history...

I think the reason I like nsane is regular updates of software and friendly staffs. Biz helped a lot during my starting times. And shought was always there to solve misunderstandings lol. :P

Soon I started to know people and got along with them. I know everyone here these days. Because most of the people are soo good. Now nsane.down and nsane.forums has become one of the most important part on my computer life.

I liked his unique way of writing ;shought in the end of his posts on mininova.

Dudeeeee, that's copyrighted! I'll have to sue you now :(

:rolleyes:

(I actually sign some of my e-mails and some of my PMs like that as well, kind of like it, dunno why...)

• Administrator
I liked his unique way of writing ;shought in the end of his posts on mininova.

Dudeeeee, that's copyrighted! I'll have to sue you now :(

:rolleyes:

(I actually sign some of my e-mails and some of my PMs like that as well, kind of like it, dunno why...)

Where was ©shought or shought™ written on that posts. :P

@PedoBear:

Now who's doing copyright infringement 2lbz2xg.png

You are, I actually just copyrighted that smiley...

Makes me wonder: is the name 'DS' copyrighted? Would be bullshit if you ask me... Now I can't type AIDS in capitals anymore.

Sl@pSh0ck™

What I like in this forum is the people .... very friendly and willing to help out others in need .... and the staff is awesome ... you just don't know guys whats happening behind the scene just for the staff to give a good service to nsane members :lol:

Peace_Angel

1. Clean, virus free stuffs. I probably trust this site more than my AV!

2. Great sharing community in the light of FIX contributors. These dudes really work their azz off to give us TRs and other goodies.

3. Moderators are somewhat cooler than other places - take Kaspersky lab forums for example - Now don't bash me; I do own a legit license! I don't like peeps with too much attitudes!

Peace.

• Administrator

Staffs mean everyone in the staffs, that includes you, Jalaffa and every staff member. :console:

I am still holding off till I figure out how to type it.. :think: Odd sometimes we don't have the words or even know .. we just do..

• 2 months later...
QBtheKiller

Love the site for all the hard work people put into it.... keep up the good work!!

QB

Noone likes this site because of me? :(

We had this issue some years back. nsaneproductions looked to become defunct. But then a dude named Lite came to the rescue :)

I love to see how helpful forum members are to each other. There is some freshness attached to the action going on here. You have not grown old and bitter for sure. The diversity in nationalities of members (and moderators) is cool also.

there r so many reason to like this site some of the greatest staff is here whos always willing to help then there is box who gives us the freedom to use softwares without expiring them and the most attractive of em is the give N take between Bizzare and Shought :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this site because we have great admins; L... Samurai, L... Nsane & L... Marik. I don't like admins who take away my darkness :D:D:D:D

• Administrator

I like this site because we have great admins; L... Samurai, L... Nsane & L... Marik. I don't like admins who take away my darkness :D:D:D:D

Shh you. How did you escape the basement? :unsure:

Archived