Need soft

sanjoa

Hi, guys! Is there any programme that can download song info while you put a song in it? Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does WMP12.. and about 500 other programs.. INCLUDING Windows 7 File Properties Dialog.. when all else fails..

got to say Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer, windows defender sucks so hard. I could make better software 4 weeks into computer science classes; but only if i take those classes =P

Well.. I do see a lot of people who complain about Microsoft Products... but technically when it comes down to it they do the job they were intended for.. There are other situations however that require a more robust solution... which comes from many other factors..

One thing I have yet to see happen is the ability for a media tagger to be able to go into a folder and load each file, search for the appropriate information, get album art, and following the format in which you want..

One most aggravating factor is with DJ Sets.. presents a problem.. You have to rename the file which half of them contain inconsistent files names, with the DJ's name and title of the set switched around, with or without date... wrong of incomplete genre, or tags which are completely mis-matched to the title. So you have repair ll of the clerical errors by hand.. wipe out the incorrect things.. and then if your lucky it will show up correctly.. and there simply is not a viable solution.

I think a lot of people run into this problem when it comes to items they have downloaded all over the place.. People keep different libraries and use different formats, so when it comes to straightening out and organizing your music... You are having to cleanup either someone else's mess or you have complete it and work it into your library..

I have yet to see a program that covers this area, and I have spent days in the past looking. I have found programs that do either one or two formats.. one file at a time... or the tools that they offer have issues, almost as though they threw something in there to have it..

Going on that note.. WMP12 seems quite superior.. in that manner.. in fact it will do just about all of it automatically when you set it to.. There may still be small things you have to alter or add in or even choices you have to make to properly identify the songs.. but it just does it.. WMP12 has improved over previous versions I feel as well, in that they have more natively available codecs.. ( which you run into issues due to improper naming and several other factors with the encoding and files extensions along the way.. and of course older deprecated methods of creating media files which should not be used anyway. )

Movies still bother me.. as most have more information about how they were encoded, and very little information about the movie itself.. and no accompanying ( transportable artwork ) something that be tagged like an MP3 in other words.. Basically the best you can do is rename the file using the basics.. or use another program to download art work which may or may not work in the player of choice..

Last point I want to make here.. is that IF Microsoft was to actually take their billions of dollars in Research and create superior programs for the end user..and include them into their OS.. They would violate a monopolization law, and also be sued; as it has been brought up in the past and shown to be something that the average ambulance chasing vultures are waiting to happen.. in a way it has impeded a company that is completely able to do something better, from doing something better .. yet this keeps the door open for others who have inferior products; to what could have been designed and released.. to continue to charge people money for those programs... and stay in business.. therefore giving them ( the people ) the choice.. or rather forcing the customer to look elsewhere...convenience, fear, inability to change dynamically, and other factors which seem to hold everyone back by either refusing and not stepping up; or by the absence of resources..in some cases.. actually makes some things what they are...

We complain if our addiction to tech forces us to fight our own hand as we plug in the T1 connection into the back of our skulls.. and Microsoft ( or any other company )takes over the world.. and we complain when we plug in the T1 connection into the back of our skulls.. and Microsoft ( or any other company fails )... It is almost a plight against democracy and veneration to experience in what we are actually doing.. the things we say we want.. yet when the result is not as pictured in our minds... or we have impeded that to occur.. we throw the responsibility back on the one we always blame... or a scapegoat..

Ignorance in its finest hour..but its worldwide, and can be seen in depth on an interpersonal level.. I believe its not just a personality flaw, but stems from the instinctive nature of the human being... The problem being that we never reach viable solutions and go for temporary patches for solutions.. Then usually people fall back on 'Well we are not perfect.. yet they ignore the problem far beyond a state of repair.. and then they are left hanging on to that one little tree branch off the side of a cliff..but it will hold..barely.. Dynamic solutions are usually beyond the non-specialized, the generalized, and the people who live only by they outpouring of their hearts.. They say that emotion has o place within the decision making process yet.. I think it doe sin every way.. and I think that emotional maturity past and beyond those introductory elemental factors is required to be able to see anything beyond the end of your nose... to obtain anything stable for the future.. and for that progress..

Just an opinion..

• Administrator

In my opinion, WMP12 sucks by removing the many of the features I used to love. Advance tag editor, right click the song and go to library, no color option, no miniplayer, no lyrics sync thingy, no right click and enable plugins, instead you have to open options thingy and enable it, it desn't remember the window size or similar, no option to change the genre or the mood of the song easily. And a lot lot more.

It's nuts. Sometimes I feel if there's any way to go back to WMP11. :frusty:

Archived