mp3 to audio cd?

Wheelie4

What's the best way to turn mp3's on my pc to an audio cd (not an mp3 cd) that any player plays? Freeware way preferred. I've made many dvd backups and a couple mp3 cd's but never an audio cd.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx for the suggestions guys. :D I had problems with nero a couple times a couple years ago so I normaly try to stay clear of nero (no offence nsane :unsure: ). I'll give MP3 to CD a look at.

Ever heard of or tried Microburner by Silentnight?

Never had a problem with Nero on my end, so maybe it might be worth another shot. A worthy app in my opinion.

Ever heard of or tried Microburner by Silentnight?

Yes had posted it quite a long time back... :D

v5 Beta was a little buggy on my system then..

Pretty good piece if software though.

Will try the latest Beta..

• 2 weeks later...

Welll guys, I'm after recomendation for VBR (playble by Foobar) converting app to MP3 or audio CD(with tracks) :wacko:

Basicly the couple of albums that I like they are in some funny format (and as mentioned before) playble through Foobar(with whole disc tracks as mp3 still present) and I want to get only few songs in to my phone MP3 player :wacko: only. Most of the converters that I've tryed would'nt recognise those tracks as singles :wacko: , to start spliting them manualy- not realy a task that I look for.

Welll guys, I'm after recomendation for VBR (playble by Foobar) converting app to MP3 or audio CD(with tracks) :wacko:

Basicly the couple of albums that I like they are in some funny format (and as mentioned before) playble through Foobar(with whole disc tracks as mp3 still present) and I want to get only few songs in to my phone MP3 player :wacko: only. Most of the converters that I've tryed would'nt recognise those tracks as singles :wacko: , to start spliting them manualy- not realy a task that I look for.

FreeRIP - Link in sig below.

Archived