problem ipod shuffle

jonahlomu

Hi guys,

my ipod shuffle falled down in the water yesterday. Thanks god it works yet, the only problem is that when I try to connect

my ipod shuffle to my pc (xo operating system), my pc doesn't recognize my shuffle no more, so it's impossibibe to add

new music tracks, or delete the old ones. I tried to upgrade Itunes, but the problem persists.

Other functions are ok: the quality of the music, volume, voice over etc...all is perfect.

Any advice? Thanks a lot in advance for all...I don't wanna lose my ipod shuffle, I always train with it etc....

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many times over solved problem- updates! (uninstall iTunes, find much older build, install again)

Or all u need to do is to have any other form of external HDD (or card) connected before connecting iShufle- will recognise!

Thanks for the replies guys.

I tried to disinstall and reinstall again and what dkt27 said, but my pc still doesn't recognize my ipod shuffle.

All the other things work perfectly...what do you think??

• Administrator

You can go to a repair shop and see if someone can open the ipod. As the warranted is void if it falls into water. But the chances of getting it back perfectly are less as if the part is damage, I don't know that anyone would be keeping a ipod part.

Archived