Limewire Problems

Jay

I have this stupidly annoying problem.

Whenever i search something, it just comes up blank in the search results area.

Sceenie:

limewirelv6.png

I've tried everything i can, uninstalling java, uninstalling limewire etc..

BUT NOTHING!

I hope one of you can help me on this one.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u welcome :lol: !

...seriously now... I did wrote out of memory, as I dont have a internet conecteted PC at the moment that:

Tools> options> display search results in one of the following options... afterwards thought neh! he must have been through it

Has he?

There is nothing in options to do with displaying search results =/ Just checked.

TY anyway.

Anything else i can try?

hmmmm... my girlfriend had a problem with limewire and unstalling/reinstalling didnt fix the problem, even with a uninstaller app.

i read somewhere [EDIT: I found it here ]

so, I followed those instructions and when I opened up limewire, the first-run screen came up and it fixed the problem.

btw, the problem was that her downloads were going into the limewire app files folder instead of the download directory, default or a custom one. hope that helps :lol:

There is nothing in options to do with displaying search results =/ Just checked.

TY anyway.

Anything else i can try?

hmmmm... my girlfriend had a problem with limewire and unstalling/reinstalling didnt fix the problem, even with a uninstaller app.

i read somewhere [EDIT: I found it here ]

so, I followed those instructions and when I opened up limewire, the first-run screen came up and it fixed the problem.

btw, the problem was that her downloads were going into the limewire app files folder instead of the download directory, default or a custom one. hope that helps :lol:

Cheers mate.

The 3rd Step worked for me.

3. * New name & location for preferences folder for LW 4.10 or later: For LW 4.10 or later: Delete the LW Preferences folder called limewire (whilst LW is closed!) found here:

C:\Documents and Settings\*yourusername*\Application Data\limewire

Im now a happy limewire user once again. :lol:

Archived