here picture for the error

ipunok.jpg

sorry my inggris very bad

thaks you

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying going to the directory window, make sure it is focused and press F5.. this should refresh the listing and file/folder contents.. This can happen if it is a temporary folder or if you have deleted and or erased a file directory.. and Explorer does not update it or cache of this directories contents.. is not being updated properly.. Sometimes logging off an then back on can help.. but it is rare that this happens..

Very strange.. I have seen this like once or twice since using Windows 7..

If it were me I would clear system files and do a disk cleanup.. Then do a reboot and see if the problem works itself out.. Could be one of those bugs caused by program incompatibility that could spend forever trying to chase down.. Usually when you can recreate the problem and it coincides with an action or program running then it usually gets a little easier to track down..

EDIT: Are you using Shadow Copy on your system.. where your files get backed up as they are accessed? By default it runs.. sometimes there can be an issue with this.. Been awhile back but I remember it..

chlorophyll

last time when i faced da same problem used tuneup utilities to scan for registry cleaning.then restarted my system.problem solved.once do it.it MAY help u

it could be a bug, try running Windows Update - this sometimes help.

• Administrator

This is probably caused by some hardware/ file-system issue.

The first thing to do is to run chkdsk and let it fix any errors it finds. The next step is to check your memory.

You could also check the Event Viewer to see if this find other any errors/ details.

Do let us know if any of these tools help.

last time when i faced da same problem used tuneup utilities to scan for registry cleaning.then restarted my system.problem solved.once do it.it MAY help u

my tuneup utilities not fixed,my problem

it could be a bug, try running Windows Update - this sometimes help.

my windows up to date

This is probably caused by some hardware/ file-system issue.

The first thing to do is to run chkdsk and let it fix any errors it finds. The next step is to check your memory.

You could also check the Event Viewer to see if this find other any errors/ details.

Do let us know if any of these tools help.

i check,still cannot fix my problem

thank you all who have helped me

• Administrator

Try to rename or copy/paste in safe mode. ;)

Surely you've tried reinstalling WinRar...?

still cannot fix problem

Try to rename or copy/paste in safe mode. ;)

i login in safe mode, try to rename folder still error

• Administrator

Do you have deamon tools installed? (or something similar)? If so try to uninstall it.

Did you have a look through the Event Viewer? If you can find the error can you post the details about it?

Do you use Volume Shadow Copy? (or is it enabled?)

Okay so I have a STUPID question.. what is the name you are trying to enter? Exact and the characters you are using to rename?

Metacrawler dug up several of these forums all over and the code stands exactly for what it states..

That the data you entered is invalid.. SO there is either something that is piggybacking Explorer while you are doing file actions.. OR you are entering in characters that are being accepted, which can be a few things and usually you will get a message about it.. being able to do it and make it work the second try.. is like something is interfering with the action itself in some way...

Run a HiJackThis! scan.. Possibly do a quick scan with HitMan Pro. See if anything doesn't come up.

EDIT: Push comes to shove, you could insert your installation disk and try to do a repair..

Do you have deamon tools installed? (or something similar)? If so try to uninstall it.

Did you have a look through the Event Viewer? If you can find the error can you post the details about it?

Do you use Volume Shadow Copy? (or is it enabled?)

i use ultra ISO

i look Event Viewer cannot find Error 0x8007000D

Volume Shadow Copy >> enabled or disable,cannot fix the problem

Okay so I have a STUPID question.. what is the name you are trying to enter? Exact and the characters you are using to rename?

Metacrawler dug up several of these forums all over and the code stands exactly for what it states..

That the data you entered is invalid.. SO there is either something that is piggybacking Explorer while you are doing file actions.. OR you are entering in characters that are being accepted, which can be a few things and usually you will get a message about it.. being able to do it and make it work the second try.. is like something is interfering with the action itself in some way...

Run a HiJackThis! scan.. Possibly do a quick scan with HitMan Pro. See if anything doesn't come up.

EDIT: Push comes to shove, you could insert your installation disk and try to do a repair..

i scan with hitmanpro,status clean not deteck

ok i will repair

Archived