[Expired] [IOS] Immersive Blur - Auto Privacy "Auto Blur Face, Avatar & Name" (Free Lifetime)

Adenman

Adenman

230x0w.webp

[IOS] Immersive Blur - Auto Privacy "Auto Blur Face, Avatar & Name" (Free LifetimeIn-App Purchases)

Immersive Blur - Auto Privacy
Auto Blur Face, Avatar & Name.

As a person who cares deeply about privacy, I often need to redact screenshots before sharing them with others. This not only requires manual effort but also fills the screen with mosaics and color blocks, making it look messy. Therefore, I made this product.

It has two advantages:

- It automatically redacts avatars, nicknames, faces, and sensitive privacy text with high accuracy. All you need to do is import the image, and then it's done.

- It supports "immersive redaction," which means: by replacing avatars and eliminating text, the redacted image looks as unaltered as possible. Not only does this make the screen cleaner, but it also keeps the reader's attention from being drawn to the mosaics, allowing them to focus more on the content.

To optimize the accuracy of the local model and the naturalness of the redaction, I have put a lot of effort and energy into it, but there may still be shortcomings. In future versions, I will strive to optimize these two aspects to make redaction faster and more elegant for you.

Languages
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

Price
Free
In-App Purchases
Lifetime
$0.00

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/immersive-blur-auto-privacy/id6478200494

(Free For Limited Time)

Adenman
The giveaway has expired and no longer available to participate.