Nero 10.0.13100

jalaffa

• Replies 40
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Levo I've borrowed links from a website. I haven't enough broadband to upload those files. I'll take me a month to do so.

No Problemo man.Thanks for the upload.the nfo says language to be german,do we install it and change language to English or is it a multilingual iso?

You can't change it. It reads your language from your system and it installs. But, please try this for me. Install it on German, and start some of applications after and check if they are still on English. Thanks.

Cheers ;)

@Levo I've borrowed links from a website. I haven't enough broadband to upload those files. I'll take me a month to do so.

No Problemo man.Thanks for the upload.the nfo says language to be german,do we install it and change language to English or is it a multilingual iso?

You can't change it. It reads your language from your system and it installs. But, please try this for me. Install it on German, and start some of applications after and check if they are still on English. Thanks.

Cheers ;)

will take me at least 4 days to download with 3 hours of net access with crappy speeds at our place and this large size of the iso.

to me, will take between 15 days and 1 month to download it

Seriously and i thought we were the ones with poor net speeds.I hav access to net at my workplace for about 2-2.5 hours that also is limited by the ms forefront security that's installed at the servers. so no download managers can be used and no encrypted files possible.Guess my bad luck

Why don't you guys just stick with Nero 8 Micro? It's 20MB and it burns everything. Nero 10 does not burn anything amazing that Nero 8 can't burn so why the obsession with the Latest? :blink:

to me, will take between 15 days and 1 month to download it

Seriously and i thought we were the ones with poor net speeds.I hav access to net at my workplace for about 2-2.5 hours that also is limited by the ms forefront security that's installed at the servers. so no download managers can be used and no encrypted files possible.Guess my bad luck

At my town there's not a broadband ISP provider. We use 3.5G internet which works bad. If you don't use that, there's a local ISP who's service is very bad or you can put a dial-up connection

Why don't you guys just stick with Nero 8 Micro? It's 20MB and it burns everything. Nero 10 does not burn anything amazing that Nero 8 can't burn so why the obsession with the Latest? :blink:

According to Nero's Version Comparison, only Nero 9 and Nero 10 are compatible with Windows 7.

According to Nero's Version Comparison, only Nero 9 and Nero 10 are compatible with Windows 7.

Sadly what they mean is Nero 10 could display the burn status in the taskbar and other gui related features. Nothing to do with the actual burning engine. Nero 8 micro and lite editions work perfectly in Windows 7.

Do you really need the following: Windows desktop gadget for one click disc copy and disc image burning, Windows context menu support, Display burning progress in Windows 7 status bar, Windows 7 Jump List access?

I still do not see the justification in installing 5GB* of software to burn a disc when 20MB can do it. Nero 8 Micro burns blu-ray discs which means the burn engine is up to date, the rest of the write strategy is dependent on the drive firmware not the software. :rolleyes:

5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)

http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nero10-trial.php

Sadly what they mean is Nero 10 could display the burn status in the taskbar and other gui related features. Nothing to do with the actual burning engine. Nero 8 micro and lite editions work perfectly in Windows 7.

Do you really need the following: Windows desktop gadget for one click disc copy and disc image burning, Windows context menu support, Display burning progress in Windows 7 status bar, Windows 7 Jump List access?

I still do not see the justification in installing 5GB* of software to burn a disc when 20MB can do it. Nero 8 Micro burns blu-ray discs which means the burn engine is up to date, the rest of the write strategy is dependent on the drive firmware not the software. :rolleyes:

5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)

Or you can use Nero Lite- Micro version. Just 22 MB, ad 100 MB when installed. :D

CHeers ;)

Here is Nero Multimedia Suite 10 v10.0.13200 Multilang + Serial. The file is 292.1MB. I performed an extraction test and the files were well over 1GB and multiple languages were present. Enjoy. :D

I could not find/didn't look for a changelog so I have no idea what was changed, sorry.

Site: http://www.multiupload.com/
Sharecode: M4AH4P3JE0

I would certainly never install the full version of Nero 10. :fear: Requiring 5 GB of hard drive space seems criminal to me! :lol:

I use Nero Lite on my old Windows XP SP3 PC, and Imgburn on my Windows 7 PC. :D

Hi Mara,

I've tried out your Nero 10 Micro with Burning ROM & Express installed, and it's working great :)

But would you be willing/able to make your release into a silent installer, or give the option of switches so a script can be run that allows for silent install? I have found where the reg entry for the serial goes, so i could have a .reg file run automatically to register it, but I can't get the installer to work silently (plus it also needs to serial prior to installing).

Thanks,

troubada

There are a silent switches, go to Nero Lite topic. Registry thing the way you imagine it does not work.

Cheers ;)

There are a silent switches, go to Nero Lite topic. Registry thing the way you imagine it does not work.

Cheers ;)

It's working beautifully, thank you for the switches! Plus it installs very fast. I noticed that Nero 10 Micro starts up faster than the micro versions of Nero 9. Great work Mara ;)

• 2 months later...

was there a work around or something for 3rd party patent check in version 9 or 10?

try working both on separate computers. hadnt tested the vision and now i see its got a shit check.

is the last bloted nero production that actually work version 7? i check my old computer that i reinstalled when i got back in 2008 form iraq with 7.9.6.0 saw the word premium somewhere in it. never could figure out neros different names. i couldnt find the download to install it on my laptop. it all came back to be jsut now after drinking some water. in 2007 in iraq i had 7 and then installed 8. it was crap and then went back to 7. i know taking an avi file and making a dvdvideo for a friend over there. so i know it works. pm if somone was a link please with guessing betamaster winrar special file too thank you.

oh unless you know of a newer version that can actually be made to work?

read online a guy paid for and installed it on his test comptuer and then went to install it on his good computer. the 3rd patent check said the key was already installed on another computer. he was piss

Archived