Internet Download Manager 6.42 Build 7

flash13

My IDM has just updated to this version and I have applied the latest ali.dbg crack v19.3 but I am now periodically getting a popup window that says "IDM free trial period has expired" and offers me license purchases. I can close this pop up and IDM continues to work properly but this is the first time I've ever seen it do this and I've been updating and cracking with ali.dbg for a long time now.

Is there a way to stop that pop up appearing?

cybpsych

Same with me......"IDM free trial period has expired"

not April 1 joke.....

Thanks @TheBig! just using the activation script to reset activation seems to have made that message disappear. If I have any more issues I'll check the BTCR patch but the ali.dbg one has been working for me fine for a long time. Is the BTCR one supposed to be superior?

batcaveman

It's so hard to determine which crack/patch/etc. to get. Is there a recommended/popular one that's safe from a trusted source? Preferably one that lasts a while, without me having to re-do it every 3-6 months.

Also, what's the difference between the retail and the non-retail versions of IDM. Thanks.

Edited by batcaveman

bubbada

Am I the only one having trouble with the IDM Integration Module with ali.dbg's cracks lately?

josefu josuta

@bubbada clean install idm, patch it and then restart the pc

Edited by josefu josuta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

mehdibleu
On 4/1/2024 at 3:25 PM, TheBig said:

@Bunta, @cybpsych, Use number 3 option from IDM Activation Script 1.2, then use BTCR patch, you can find them in: https://nsaneforums.com/topic/378879-internet-download-manager

Hi,

i found the IDM Activation Script 1.2 but not BTCR patch and how can i use the patch properly to get the popup disappear as i get the same pb as described above, i have from time to time a popup window which appears and says "IDM free trial period has expired" and offers me license purchases.

Captain Caveman

The new ali.dbg crack is working for me.. no more nags.

mehdibleu

ok i didn't need to use the BCR patch, i used only IDM Activation Script 1.2 for now and it made disappear the popup, now it's been working for hours without the popup to appear so it seems the IDM script solved the pb. I will use the BCR patch in case the popup reappears but for now it's ok.

1 hour ago, mehdibleu said:

ok i didn't need to use the BCR patch, i used only IDM Activation Script 1.2 for now and it made disappear the popup, now it's been working for hours without the popup to appear so it seems the IDM script solved the pb. I will use the BCR patch in case the popup reappears but for now it's ok.

BTCR patch is simple minimalistic cracking one file and registering the program! No need web server for activation and locking registry as IAS 1.2 do for permanent use.

mehdibleu

the popup has just reappeared again after i used IDM Activation Script 1.2, it has worked for 3 days with no popup in sight and then it appeared again suddenly few minutes ago so now i will use the BCR patch as recommanded above. Will the pb disappear completely by using the BCR patch cause this popup is really annoying ?

Edited by mehdibleu

17 minutes ago, mehdibleu said:

the popup has just reappeared again after i used IDM Activation Script 1.2, it has worked for 3 days with no popup in sight and then it appeared again suddenly few minutes ago so now i will use the BCR patch as recommanded above. Will the pb disappear completely by using the BCR patch cause this popup is really annoying ?

Had been using BTCR since this idm release date, and no popup.

• Like 1

uranus12

Hello,I used an old version of patch before, do I need to re-pathc now?

On 4/10/2024 at 6:30 AM, mehdibleu said:

Which option you selected from the Activation Script 1.2?! Permanent Trial, Permanent Activation or Trial Reset Settings for 30 days expiration mode?

yovko82

Just use idm patch v19.5 from ali.dbg and all is ok with that stupid trial expire nag.

Edited by yovko82

On 4/11/2024 at 12:44 PM, yovko82 said:

Just use idm patch v19.5 from ali.dbg and all is ok with that stupid trial expire nag.

Why not Ali.Dbg IDM 6.4x Crack - v19.7 Apr 10, 2024?

mehdibleu
On 4/11/2024 at 9:39 AM, BTJB said:

Which option you selected from the Activation Script 1.2?! Permanent Trial, Permanent Activation or Trial Reset Settings for 30 days expiration mode?

i used the trial reset option. I finally used BCR patch 9 days ago and no popup since then so it seems the patch was the efficient solution to this pb.