Teams personal account has some unrecognized additional guest accounts and those couldn't be removed

Go to solution Solved by 6565656,

Hi,

I logged into personal teams Teams and seems there are some guest accounts that I am not aware of. I could not find option to remove. Are those spams or is my account hacked?  

If I click swith to those profiles, I was shown screen to accept permissions. I didn't proceed.

4 such unrecognized guest accounts are available ehich doesn't belong to me or I didn't add it and more over I could not find options to remove itimage(4).png.18c9c1032f702c3948418469e8213337.png

image (3).png

• Administrator

@6565656 have you tried to login on the website instead of the app? If no, try to login using their website instead and delete those accounts.

Hi @Matt I don't know their websites to try logging in and even do not recognize not even one on why they are under my personal email.

• Solution
Posted (edited)

update: tried removing and searching all along teams, outlook and other sources with support from @Matt

only thing didn't tried is accepting invitations. As theyvlook like spam phism domains did not proceed with that option

will be permanently deleting account in Microsoft now and wait 30 days and setup account using same email (Gmail) again in Microsoft

Edited by 6565656

• 5 weeks later...

@Matt and forum members... quick update: my account was closed by Microsoft after 30 days. Again I created fresh account with same email and still have those guest email accounts in Teams.

so it doesn't work

• 2 weeks later...