Microsoft PC Manager 3.3.15.0

Matt

• Administrator

Microsoft PC Manager is an officially launched desktop security tool aimed at global users. It integrates Windows antivirus engine, comprehensively building a computer protection system. Microsoft PC Manager adheres to the four product concepts of simplicity, fluency, close to native, efficient and secure, and pure without disturbance. Based on user pain points, it provides a one-stop computer problem-solving solution, addressing issues such as malicious system tampering, insufficient computer space, system lag, and excessive pop-up ads, creating a native Windows system experience for users. Safeguard your PC in a quiet and reliable way.

Download

• Thanks 1

Dutchhank

Still not able to download in the Netherlands. Using the beta version now.

• 2 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar

I just installed 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5035853) using WU. Some stuff does not work now. PC Manager will not start. I tried the download link above to reinstall. Nogo. Very confusing?

EDIT: I tried to use the Search function in the Task Bar and I can't type anything in there. I have seen this happen before but I don' remember what the cause?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar
8 minutes ago, Matt said:

@Dutchhank and @TheEmpathicEar I just added offline link. Try to download and install the app from there.

I just tried the offline link. I only get as far as "Please wait while we are hiding your referer..."?

EDIT: I have waited over 5 minutes. I must be missing something?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

• Administrator

@TheEmpathicEar check your browser because it will see this link as unsafe file, so go to your browser download page and press on keep.

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

TheEmpathicEar

I am using Chrome with uBlock Origin and also ESET Internet Security. Now, I get as far "ACCESS DENIED".

• Administrator

@TheEmpathicEar My bad the link I added was temporary. I added the link where you can generate a new temporary link to download the file.

• Thanks 1

TheEmpathicEar
  • Administrator

@TheEmpathicEar the second one. Also, look at the file size, and the one who had the biggest size is the the app file.

• Like 1

TheEmpathicEar
52 minutes ago, Matt said:

@TheEmpathicEar the second one. Also, look at the file size, and the one who had the biggest size is the the app file.

This is tough. I clicked on the 2nd one. Nothing. I am sure something is happening. No warning message. Downloads has nothing.

• Administrator

@TheEmpathicEar I just checked that on chrome browser, and yes the download linl would not start. Use Microsoft Edge browser instead of Chrome browser to download the link.

• Like 1

TheEmpathicEar

Why would Edge be able to download and not Chrome??

TheEmpathicEar

Well, something downloaded. But, when double-clicked I get an error message, "The package could not be installed because a higher version of this package is already installed." I was trying to install another version because when I double-click on the desktop icon for PC Manager nothing happens

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Why would Edge be able to download and not Chrome??

No clue mate.

37 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Well, something downloaded. But, when double-clicked I get an error message, "The package could not be installed because a higher version of this package is already installed." I was trying to install another version because when I double-click on the desktop icon for PC Manager nothing happens

It seems the app is already installed, but with some issues. 

Install this app 

Go to Windows Apps from menu and uninstall it. Restart your PC and reinstall it back.