18 Signs From The Past Week That Made Me Laugh So Hard, I Lost Consciousness For A Second And Saw The Other Side

lurch234

lurch234

18 Signs From The Past Week That Made Me Laugh So Hard, I Lost Consciousness For A Second And Saw The Other Side

BuzzFeed
Sun, March 3, 2024 at 7:16 AM GMT-5·1 min read

79c14cf558e3e92a16e4f305fc992a04

We had to take a break from the weekly funniest signs roundup last week, but we're back, and the signs are just as funny and sign-y as ever! Please enjoy, courtesy of r/funnysigns.

1."One year left..."

Sign with text “We plan to cut all homeless people in half by 2025” with a Conservative Party logo

u/ilaydagirl / Via reddit.com

2."Is that even physically possible?"

Sign depicting no drinking from toilet with a stick figure and a red cross over it

u/celestial-chic / Via reddit.com

3."Time to paint me."

Two images: a red post box with "TIME TO PAINT ME RED AGAIN" and another with "RESULT THANK YOU" sign after repaint

u/Lazy-Sort-9274 / Via reddit.com

4."Roombas have no natural predators."

Poster for a lost Roomba with humorous missing pet-style details, asking for its return

u/Dangerous_Pea3139 / Via reddit.com

5."Made to last."

Sign reads "Holds up to 1000 lbs" next to a collapsed table with several bags that were on it

u/cachry / Via reddit.com

6."Woah, thanks for telling me."

Sign on peanuts display reads "This product contains peanuts."

u/Arab_Femboy1 / Via reddit.com

7."Your tax dollars at work…"

Sign reads "SIDEWALK ENDS" where a concrete sidewalk meets grass

u/TeachMeImWilling69 / Via reddit.com

8."Life-changing sign."

Directional signs pointing to "LONDON" and "FRANCE" with undergarments hanging on one sign

u/gleontqwai / Via reddit.com

9."Measure twice..."

Wooden framed sign with text "MEASURE TWICE CUT ONCE" above a saw blade illustration

u/magicshaw / Via reddit.com

10."Gotta watch this man..."

Sign on store counter reads "No Watching while phone being fixed, Makes me nervous," prohibiting observation of repairs

u/magicshaw / Via reddit.com

11."Well, alrighty then!"

Sign reads "This is not Burger King. You don't get it your way. You get it our way or you don't get the son of a bitch!" surrounded by bottles and decor

Source:

u/JuracichPark / Via reddit.com

12."We wizards."

Sign saying "Wizards are prohibited - You know what you did" with a wizard hat in a prohibition circle

u/Odd-Tutor931 / Via reddit.com

13."Hey, they're cheap."

Sign reads "Unassembled Snowman for Sale" with an arrow pointing to snow and a drawing of a snowman for reference

u/Wild_Alina / Via reddit.com

14."For what it's worth..."

Stop sign with added text "Children What's that Sound? Everybody look What's going down" on a tree-lined street

u/cachry / Via reddit.com

15."Would you vote for Vader?"

Sign with "Darth Vader - Together we can rule the galaxy" alongside the logo "Your Galactic Empire" on grass

u/Made-4-U / Via reddit.com

16."These lawyers must be good."

Sign on a wall reading "Ditcher, Quick & Hyde Divorce Lawyers."

u/-QueenIvy / Via reddit.com

17."I don't smoke anyway."

Sign reads "Swimming Notice: Minnesota State Law strictly prohibits underwater smoking."

u/Sweetbabe29 / Via reddit.com

18."I can’t, sorry. 😭"

Sign reads "All Employees Must Stop Crying Before Returning to Work" displayed near a sink

u/coleisw4ck / Via reddit.com

Source

• Haha 2