Escape the Bathroom Reloaded - Game

Naota

Hey everyone. I just finished releasing an expansion for my old game, "Escape the Bathroom 3D". I would love to hear some feedback if you all would like to give it.

Escape-the-Bathroom-Reloaded-Screenshot-2-150x150.jpgEscape-the-Bathroom-Reloaded-Screenshot-1-150x150.jpgEscape-the-Bathroom-Reloaded-Screenshot-4-150x150.jpg

Escape the Bathroom Reloaded

Its an Escape Game where you have to escape a bathroom. I hope you all like it. ^_^

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I just finished releasing an expansion for my old game, "Escape the Bathroom 3D". I would love to hear some feedback if you all would like to give it.

Escape-the-Bathroom-Reloaded-Screenshot-2-150x150.jpgEscape-the-Bathroom-Reloaded-Screenshot-1-150x150.jpgEscape-the-Bathroom-Reloaded-Screenshot-4-150x150.jpg

Escape the Bathroom Reloaded

Its an Escape Game where you have to escape a bathroom. I hope you all like it. ^_^

Took me straight to a Walkthrough. No need to play it now :dance2: :eekout:

• Administrator

Nice game. You have improved it a lot.

But don't forget, I'm a monkey island lover, so I can be harsh at times. :P

Haha thanks everyone. I would love to make a game like Hotel626 sometime, but that currently is way out of my league. ^_^

• Administrator

Ever visited http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ ?

You can make your own games in AGS engine. One of the famous game is Ben Jordan. ;)

Wow thats interesting. I had never heard of that before. :lol: Neat looking program.

I'm filled deep with adventure games. I must say, AGS engine has made some good games. :)

• 5 months later...

excellent game! i got more than halfway though i could not get to the part where you place the toilet :P Please make more!!

Thanks. =P I have like 5 games that are halfway done. lol. Hopefully I will be able to follow through on them and finish em.

Archived