Hey, You Guys!

SL0TH

So my name's Sloth,

For years I was locked in the basement by my family. But was eventually saved by some local kids that were looking for a long lost pirate treasure hidden in a cave. Turns out, that cave was secretly connected to the fireplace in my basement. Who knew, right? Oh, I've told you this story before? No, it's not a movie, this actually happened! Why does every keep saying that? Would you just let me finish? You always do this, man. Okay, so any ways, after a day or two wondering around down in the caves with my new friends, we actually found the treasure! Dude, I swear to god, just let me finish ffs! It wasn't anything crazy! No, no gold. No jewels. No anything like that. See? Told you! Nope, it was just some old, crusty $5 and $10 bills from the 1930s and 40s, stuffed in a shoe box. So damaged they weren't worth anything but the value printed on them - so about $120. We just ended up using it to buy what Scotty called "a lid" but that night's a whole story in and of itself...

Oh, and yeah, we ended up calling the law on my family. Turns out they were just cookin' meth in the back shed and kind of forgot about me for 5-6 years. So they're all upstate now -- good riddance.

On the upside though, one of those kids also showed me how to download Kazaa Lite K++ and Limewire Pro from here years ago. So that was pretty sweet.

Any ways, it's good to be back and it's good to see this place is still kickin! :)

Edited by SL0TH

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hpwamr

• vitorio

• DLord

• SL0TH

Hi @sloth, hello from Belgium and welcome to NsaneForums!   :hi:
I wish you to enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day.   :)
hpwamr

@SL0TH  Welcome to Nsane, you'll fit right in here. Loved your story.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now we know why your family locked you away. lol

On 1/30/2024 at 6:51 AM, SL0TH said:

So my name's Sloth,

For years I was locked in the basement by my family. But was eventually saved by some local kids that were looking for a long lost pirate treasure hidden in a cave. Turns out, that cave was secretly connected to the fireplace in my basement. Who knew, right? Oh, I've told you this story before? No, it's not a movie, this actually happened! Why does every keep saying that? Would you just let me finish? You always do this, man. Okay, so any ways, after a day or two wondering around down in the caves with my new friends, we actually found the treasure! Dude, I swear to god, just let me finish ffs! It wasn't anything crazy! No, no gold. No jewels. No anything like that. See? Told you! Nope, it was just some old, crusty $5 and $10 bills from the 1930s and 40s, stuffed in a shoe box. So damaged they weren't worth anything but the value printed on them - so about $120. We just ended up using it to buy what Scotty called "a lid" but that night's a whole story in and of itself...

Oh, and yeah, we ended up calling the law on my family. Turns out they were just cookin' meth in the back shed and kind of forgot about me for 5-6 years. So they're all upstate now -- good riddance.

On the upside though, one of those kids also showed me how to download Kazaa Lite K++ and Limewire Pro from here years ago. So that was pretty sweet.

Any ways, it's good to be back and it's good to see this place is still kickin! :)

Hi Sloth,

welcome here !!!!

• 2 weeks later...