Which is the best Registry Tool?

seagate

Happy Holidays to all.

May I ask which of all the programs like the one posted in this thread is the best? I ask the users of these programs because I see that there are about 3 to prefer:
- Registry workshop;
- Registry finder;
- Regcool.

From the point of view of editing, changes to the registers, correct and absolutely complete import/export of the registers and so on?

A few months ago I tested these three programs when exporting everything from the logs. All three files they created were of different sizes. And it was confusing in terms of the size of the exported files - do they export everything from the logs, do they use some kind of compression and therefore the exported files differ in size... How can I trust any of these programs when I don't know in terms of size of the exported files, which one does, for example, a complete export of everything...

I used this topic as a guide for different opinions:

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Views 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pc71520

• shwescorpion

• seagate

• xkryptonx

Popular Days

xkryptonx
6 hours ago, seagate said:

Happy Holidays to all.

May I ask which of all the programs like the one posted in this thread is the best? I ask the users of these programs because I see that there are about 3 to prefer:
- Registry workshop;
- Registry finder;
- Regcool.

From the point of view of editing, changes to the registers, correct and absolutely complete import/export of the registers and so on?

A few months ago I tested these three programs when exporting everything from the logs. All three files they created were of different sizes. And it was confusing in terms of the size of the exported files - do they export everything from the logs, do they use some kind of compression and therefore the exported files differ in size... How can I trust any of these programs when I don't know in terms of size of the exported files, which one does, for example, a complete export of everything...

I used this topic as a guide for different opinions:

Thanks.

Have you tried this one? I find it best. Can edit protected registry keys too