• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

hi guys

how do i download? it asks for username and password. :(

Enter this when asked:

Username: TRIAL-30989740

Password: bxkadk2tea

ok now. No hokus pokus involved - simply used Serial Provider (Use the combinations there to download from the download page)...

• Administrator

ok now. No hokus pokus involved - simply used Serial Provider (Use the combinations there to download from the download page)...

But wont the serials expire more sooner than the trial serials? :unsure:

• Administrator

@DKT27:

Nope. I have been using the same license for months.

That's great to hear. No more waiting till someone reports that it's not working. ^_^

Eset blocks the site :(

me is noob i know

Eset blocks the site :(

You could try this if you want to access the site :)

10pomsl.jpg

Now the've introduced some questionable procedure to have access to the keys. Guess I will have to remove the link. Maybe replacing it with http://www.hhuu.net/ ?

Is 4.2.40 version BETA?

On official eset download site there are only 4.0.437 versions available to download.

Sl@pSh0ck™

Is 4.2.40 version BETA?

On official eset download site there are only 4.0.437 versions available to download.

4.2.40 is the latest final version ... it seems the official eset site has not updated their download page yet :blink: ... but for sure when you click on download you'll get version 4.2.40

• Administrator

What you see there is your country's ESET site's download page. When I click on the download button on the eset.com, it takes me to esetindia.com and they haven't updated their download links or version numbers.

Archived