RedFox AnyStream / AnyStream Plus - Review and Tutorial

ppu

RedFox AnyStream / AnyStream Plus - Review and Tutorial

AphhFNo.png

FDnP2MZ.png otfBjYf.png

Hello Everyone,

I have been searching the Internet for a German Movie for some months, but I ended up finding only the DVD Quality of it. I am still not convinced and searched the Internet for the HD quality. And I have managed to find the HD quality in a popular video Streaming website, unfortunately it is not available/playable in my Country. I have used the German Server to purchase the movie and successfully played it. I was thinking about downloading the movie for offline viewing purpose if in case the streaming platform removes it from their website. To download the movie, I searched the Internet for the relevant Software most of them are not supporting the specific streaming platform. Finally, I ended up finding this excellent software called “AnyStream” from the popular DVD/Blu-ray Backup software called RedFox AnyDVDHD.

What is AnyStream?

AnyStream is an easy-to-use application that allows you to download entire series, movies, and documentaries from Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ for offline-viewing.

Features

• Download movies and series as MP4 files from streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ for offline-viewing
  • Easy-to-use browser-based user interface
  • Browse and search for movies and series.
  • Support for Dolby Digital Surround Audio 5.1
  • Support for embedded text or image subtitles or external subtitle files (TTML or SRT format)
  • Smart pre-selection of audio and subtitle languages, adapting to your preferences.
  • Customizable file name templates for titles, seasons, episodes etc. (Allows for easy integration with libraries like Plex, Kodi, JRiver, etc)
  • Download speed control.
  • Removes ads when downloading from Amazon Prime, including from 'Free with Ads' content on Amazon IMDb TV

Extra Features in AnyStream

• Batch download
  • Add movies to download queue.
  • Add entire seasons to download queue.

Supported Streaming Services (Lifetime) – More Streaming Services Will Be Added Soon:

AnyStream - 5 Streaming Services

• Amazon Prime Video
  • Netflix
  • Disney+
  • YouTube 
  • CWTV (USA) 

AnyStream Plus - 15 Streaming Services 

• Amazon Prime Video
  • Netflix
  • Disney+
  • Hulu (USA)
  • HBO Max
  • Max
  • Rakuten TV
  • Paramount+
  • Peacock 
  • WOW
  • CWTV (USA)
  • Joyn (Germany/Austria) 
  • itvX (UK) 
  • YouTube
  • AppleTV+

AnyStream System Requirements

• A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
  • Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
  • Requires a valid account for each streaming provider
  • Running AnyStream in a Virtual Machine requires a valid AnyStream license, trial versions will not work in VMs

AnyStream - HomePage Link

AnyStream - Product Link

Here is How it Works:

01.AnyStream - Initial Setup - In this window you can select or deselect your favourite streaming platform. Please note that you should change the Amazon Prime Video region to your Geo Location.

Spoiler

AC6HHnh.jpg

02.AnyStream - Settings - General - In this window you can choose your preferred system language and program settings.

Spoiler

Geldrok.jpg

03.AnyStream - Settings - Download - In this window you can choose the location to save your media, set the movie and tv show file name templates and change the subtitle settings.

Spoiler

53STF17.jpg

04.AnyStream - Settings - Provider - You can select or deselect your favourite streaming platforms based on your requirements.

Spoiler

HiH4MrQ.jpg

05.AnyStream - Settings - Download Queue - You can increase or decrease the maximum number of concurrent downloads. (please note: A high value can cause timeouts) please keep your queue to a maximum of 3 to 5.

Spoiler

pjiPBZk.jpg

06.AnyStream - Amazon Prime - Home Page

Spoiler

dgEZODk.jpg

07.AnyStream - Amazon Prime - Downloadable Items - When you select your desired movie / episodes title, you will see "Downloadable videos" in green color click to download the video.

Spoiler

rWXwiX4.jpg

08.AnyStream - Amazon Prime - Download Configuration - Here you can change the Video settings, audio language and subtitles.

Spoiler

QOAzkik.jpg

09.AnyStream - Amazon Prime - Episode Downloading - Download queue

Spoiler

AOLnoZo.jpg

10.AnyStream - Amazon Prime - Movie Downloading - Download queue

Spoiler

nbdpu8U.jpg

10.AnyStream - Adopt Session From Other Browsers - As long as the cookie is set correctly in the available browsers you don't have to login each and every time.

Spoiler

bmlKH18.jpg

11.AnyStream - Download Queue and Log Messages.

Spoiler

7pAaJqw.jpg

AnyStream User Guide:

Pros:

• Easy to install, no customization is required and very simple GUI Interface
  • Adopt Session From Other Browser
  • Download your favourite videos quick and easy no experience required. Download videos from DRM-encrypted MPD streaming websites and save them as 1080p MP4 videos. Download 1080p MP4 videos from websites implemented with DRM M3U8 encryptions.
  • Dedicated Customer Support forum 

Cons:

• Running AnyStream in a Virtual Machine requires a valid AnyStream license, trial versions will not work in VMs
  • Unable to copy / paste the URLs, this option is required if some titles are not available in the website.

Fair Use Policy

• Please note: using AnyStream is legal only for personal needs and without rights to share the downloaded material with third parties. Please respect copyrights of supported streaming providers.
  • The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.
  • A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.
Edited by ppu
Completed

• ppu changed the title to RedFox AnyStream / AnyStream Plus - Review and Tutorial