ESET Internet Security [EIS] and ESET 50% Deal Now [The Bat! 35%]

TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar

I went searching for EIS on ESET's web site to see what the 50% discount would entail. Is it still available? Is it under a new name? I can't find it.

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar
9 minutes ago, Jojco83 said:

This one?

https://www.eset.com/us/cyber-weekend-2023/

Yes. But, I did not see ESET Internet Security there? Is it under a new name now? Or, has been replaced completely?

@TheEmpathicEar ESET Internet security was replaced by ESET HOME Security Essentials plan, and ESET Smart Security Premium was replaced by ESET HOME Premium Plan - the actual licenses of EIS and ESET Smart Security Premium are still valid as are to the expiration date.

But the naming of products is still the same.

Edited by Jojco83

TheEmpathicEar

ESET HOME Security Essentials, if it relatively the same as EIS, is $29.95 for 3 devices and 1 year. This is very good pricing?

Edited by Matt
Removed text format.

31 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

This is very good pricing?

You won't get better. That's the price I usually pay. Nice deal.

Also "ESET Internet security " used to be called "Eset smart security" before they made it premium.

Edited by lurch234

TheEmpathicEar

I remember "Smart Security". I have no idea how far back it goes? Did anyone notice when this 50% sale at ESET expires?

13 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Did anyone notice when this 50% sale at ESET expires?

Offer valid for:

• United States & Canada markets only.
  • One-,two-,three- year license terms.
  • Max of 5 seats.
  • First purchase only. After that, your license will be billed at the applicable renewal price (which may be higher than the initial purchase price).
  • Qualifying ESET products only (ESET HOME Security Essential; ESET HOME Security Premium).
  • Online purchases only with discount code BFCM2023 applied at checkout.
  • Purchases made 11/21/2023 at 12:00AM PST through 11/28/2023 at 11:59PM PST.
  • Pricing shown in monthly pricing; product must be bought based on yearly license terms.

TheEmpathicEar

Thanks. That's a mouthful. Makes sense. You can't give everyone a lifetime update at the same price? [Excluding RedFox of course 😆]

TheEmpathicEar

I am thinking big here. 50% off for this. And, The Bat has HOME Ed. [as well as other editions] for 35% off that includes updates for some length of time.

• TheEmpathicEar changed the title to ESET Internet Security [EIS] and ESET 50% Deal Now [The Bat! 35%]
  • 2 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar

[Dumb question] ESET HOME Security Essentials, how can I download this directly w/o doing all the login/creating account bullshit? I have my purchased license?

EDIT: I just want to download the EXE that matches my product key. Install the EXE. Use my product key. No wonder so many folks are using Kaspersky?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

• 3 weeks later...

I recently purchased a subscription for 5 devices 1 year  ESET Internet Security Ultimate for AU$ 99.99. I don't know what'll be next year.