Death of Life

wideopen

I dunno but such thoughts come often where I go in to a depressive state thinking about everything around. Few will remember us and within few years they too will be gone. This wild ride of life sometimes feel pointless and trapped. Sometimes it just feels like nothing. All we do is just live in the time in whatever capacity we can and try not to drown in this rat race. Sometimes, I think what is the meaning of anything in the end? We spend entire life after some fantasies and than it just goes away. We eventually go down in the nothingness that had once given birth to us.

I am sorry to write this message but I just wanted to feel like taking this burden off my chest and share the agony. I know tomorrow is another day, another chance to live and be happy about but the end game never changes and nobody can escape this.

Hope you guys are all doing well and healthy and happy. Lots of love to all of you!

Thank you for reading :)

Edited by wideopen
Spelling

• wideopen changed the title to Death of Life
  • Views 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wideopen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic