Networking final...dear god.

elohelomg

This teacher has taught us nothing, and, sadly, I've learned nothing. I have a final to talk, and i know im going to bomb it, even with the help of google.

So, anyone care to help? I throw a big smile you're way...lol

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you need to know, exactly?

if someone could explain sub netting, I'd be grateful. The teacher actually had us GOOGLE it, and didn't teach it himself. That was our lesson. GOOGLE subnetting.

Personal opinion. but the first mistake of this Teacher.. is that the said to use GOOGLE.. I use Metacrawler, WebCrawler.. One day its going to rot people's brains out, by squeezing off the blood flow to their brains..

Subnetting

Tutorial

I always get better results.. Second is that he isn't actually teaching anything. I had a teacher like this in High School.. She did nothing but rant and rave all day in class; even had a Teacher's Aid.. from a university who taught her class for her.. and even in that the lessons were worthless.. The end of all this worthlessness would end in a MOUNTAIN of homework at night, several hours worth in conjunction with 6 other classes of which usually homework was assigned.. This is impossible for someone at tat age to work and support themselves... do hours of homework, --- well lets just say cumulative is way more work that any high power executive.. It makes no sense to me why these teachers even have jobs..

Personal opinion. but the first mistake of this Teacher.. is that the said to use GOOGLE.. I use Metacrawler, WebCrawler.. One day its going to rot people's brains out, by squeezing off the blood flow to their brains..

Subnetting

Tutorial

I always get better results.. Second is that he isn't actually teaching anything. I had a teacher like this in High School.. She did nothing but rant and rave all day in class; even had a Teacher's Aid.. from a university who taught her class for her.. and even in that the lessons were worthless.. The end of all this worthlessness would end in a MOUNTAIN of homework at night, several hours worth in conjunction with 6 other classes of which usually homework was assigned.. This is impossible for someone at tat age to work and support themselves... do hours of homework, --- well lets just say cumulative is way more work that any high power executive.. It makes no sense to me why these teachers even have jobs..

EDIT: Yes me and the stupid back button please delete first duplicate.

In a NAT router, what is the name for an arbitrary number generated by the sending computer?

Archived