Nero 10

RobrPatty

Try here : - not tested and don`t know if it`s latest - only says Nero 10.2 - (959MB compressed)

Download ................................. hotfile.com

Sharecodes ......................................................... /dl/30833305/59831...part1.rar.html

............................................................................ /dl/30833442/346d6...part2.rar.html

............................................................................ /dl/30833505/4ca18...part3.rar.html

............................................................................ /dl/30833570/01a32...part4.rar.html

............................................................................ /dl/30833618/01045...part5.rar.html

Are these links correct,i think sum thing's missing.they lead to a 404 - Not Found error.

• Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Levo

Check my signature, the stuff about sharecodes ;)

@Levo

I think i know how to make the full link from the way a sharecode is posted,but i still think the links in the bottom lines are missing something(the...) parts.Probably its result of copy pasting from an external link that's incomplete.or am i still wrong.

Nero Multimedia Suite 10 – Free 15-Day Trial Version released

INFO:

Version

Release Date

April 12, 2010

File Size

293 MB (306.708.552 bytes)

MD5 checksum

1CA0ED493CD5E2C104C81809E1DBB913

RESTRICTIONS:

The Nero Multimedia Suite 10 trial version can be tested for 15 days starting from the date of installation.

AVCHD authoring and playback as well as MPEG-4 and BD-AV formats are not supported in the Nero Multimedia Suite 10 trial version.

link

http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero10/79a1617ac1f8b22196e2c6ed2724df74/Nero-10.0.13100_trial.exe

@Levo

I think i know how to make the full link from the way a sharecode is posted,but i still think the links in the bottom lines are missing something(the...) parts.Probably its result of copy pasting from an external link that's incomplete.or am i still wrong.

You're completely right, I'm sorry!

@jofre

Your links are missing parts in the middle (caused by them being copied from a post in a forum, rather than copying the actual links you copied the (shortened) text which was used to present the links) ;)

A quick Google search helped me out. There seems to be a part 6 which is removed due to a copyright claim, I'm not sure whether you need it. I wouldn't (maybe waste my time on) download(ing) this.

But here are the links:

Site: http://paste2.org

Sharecode: /p/769863 [?]

@Levo

You're completely right, I'm sorry!

@jofre

Your links are missing parts in the middle (caused by them being copied from a post in a forum, rather than copying the actual links you copied the (shortened) text which was used to present the links) ;)

A quick Google search helped me out. There seems to be a part 6 which is removed due to a copyright claim, I'm not sure whether you need it. I wouldn't (maybe waste my time on) download(ing) this.

But here are the links:

Site: http://paste2.org

Sharecode: /p/769863 [?]

Thanks Shought bro,for all the help.Yeah u are right on this being a bit of a bother ,now that the official version has been released.Surprisingly the installer for version 10 insn't that bigger from previous versions.But one thing that bugs me is all these big players are on to this BACKUP bandwagon in each of their softwares. norton, Kaspersky ,PC tools,Nero , u name it and all have a big backup component even win 7 has it now .i wonder whats the big deal with backing up.Makes the software unnecessarily bulky.my 2 cents.Thanks agian 4 the prompt reply.I am kind of liking it here.

Thanks agian 4 the prompt reply.I am kind of liking it here.

Dang, 'kind of', we gotta try harder people :D

(Joking :P)

• 1 month later...

Archived