Singing(Vocal) lowered (Kareoke)

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

Wasn't too sure how to create the title.. but I was wondering if there is a way to make it so that you can 'karaoke' to a particular song, but then having the singing in the background(Lower volume) without well losing the midi/music that is playing, because I am trying to sing to a foreign language song but I still need to semi-hear the original singing but still have the music playing at its normal volume...

I am sorry if this is vague, I am just not too sure how to explain it.. thanks

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Will give that a try, and someone from another forum suggested Karafun, which worked on very few of my songs as well.

EDIT: How to work this program? Because I dl'ed both versions but when I double click it, nothing happens ><

i've only used the winamp plugin version

after installing it in the plugin folder,

C:\Program Files\Winamp\Plugins\ (with winamp closed)

To enable it, just go into the Preferences "[Ctrl]-[P] > Plug-ins > DSP/Effect", and select

'AnalogX Vocal Remover' from the list; a slider will appear on the screen that

will allow you to adjust the amount of the effect (0% = normal; 100% = totally

processed).

SacredCultivator

Alright will give that a try.

Edit: Emmm okay.. I had winampe off and double clicked it with nothing happening but it shows up in task manager.. and I thought maybe if I just moved the .exe into the plugin folder it would work.. but nopes...

SacredCultivator

Thanks I appreciate the trouble you went through, and after trying 50 or so songs, don't see too much of a difference =X ><, meh, that is alright, thanks again

Archived