Office 365 Free license

kasper

a family member bought a macbook, I need a license for office 365 for free, does anyone here have one in the Czech language I'm not a MacOS lover

Office 365 is a Microsoft service, which in turn is only one part of Microsoft 365 which is also or again Microsoft service. This service must be purchased and can be purchased for one person or multiple people.
Maybe you're thinking about activating Office instead of buying a service.

And one more thing, Microsoft service and also Office activation does not depend on the language used.

So, if a family member has purchased Microsoft Access Service (known as Microsoft 365) or Office Access Service (formerly known as Office 365), all systems and Offices associated with that account are automatically activated. The activation data can be found in his Microsoft account https://account.microsoft.com

If you or he or she has not purchased this service and no one you know has either, it is necessary to use Office Professional Plus Retail and activate it using the normal method or using one of the VL licensed activations methods.

The result is Microsoft Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021, which is what people still call Office 365 for some reason.

You'll get something like this (it's mine and on Windows)

Spoiler

ScreenShot_20230905160043.thumb.jpeg.973a82cfe7bc46ae76861cdcec3a8383.jpeg

Edited by Kalju

• 3 weeks later...

I skipped ms office 2021 Prop Plus on Windows and installed Microsoft 365. Installed and activated(VL) but when I ran it, No Application was opening.

Edited by vefiyo

• 1 month later...