Help Configuring Kaspersky Standard with NordVPN

vhick
Go to solution Solved by Radpop,

Can anyone help me to configure Kaspersky Standard with NordVPN for Windows 11? I try to exclude any possible exclusion but seems not to work. I also try ESET Internet Security but my pc become slow (I don't know what it cause or conflict).

Thank you in advanced.

9 hours ago, vhick said:

Can anyone help me to configure Kaspersky Standard with NordVPN for Windows 11? I try to exclude any possible exclusion but seems not to work. I also try ESET Internet Security but my pc become slow (I don't know what it cause or conflict).

Thank you in advanced.

Your PC becoming slow doesn't have anything to do with either Kaspersky or Nord VPN, They don't interfere with each other, or slow the system down, either alone or together. Like the other post said, you could uninstall the antivirus and try. (You can always install it again.) You would get better answer from other windows forums.

Regards

• Like 2

Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4

A number of Off-Topic, Unnecessary, Derogatory and Ineffective Comments have been reported and removed. Topic locked.

Please read the guidelines before posting. https://nsaneforums.com/guidelines/ and remember that we are here to help each other.

nsane.forums is an interactive community. As with all such communities' members are expected to behave in a certain manner.

All interactions between community members (be it via posts, PM's) should be free from flaming, baiting, spam, profanities and illegal / obscene material, and as a result should be positive, polite and constructive.

• Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4 locked this topic