7-year-old gang raped after 15-year-old sister pimps her out

Lite

• Administrator

City police have charged a 15-year-old girl as an accomplice to the gang rape of her 7-year-old sister.

Police said they believe the older sibling was paid for having sex with multiple partners Sunday night during a party at the troubled Rowan Towers apartment complex, and that she then sold her sister to others at the party.

Police said they believe the younger girl was raped by five to seven individuals, who held the girl against her will and threatened to kill her if she screamed or if she later told anyone about what happened.

Capt. Joe Juniak, commander of the department’s Criminal Investigations Bureau, said he expects there to be many arrests in the case and he expects them imminently.

“The things that took place in there were just horrid,” Juniak said. “Anyone can imagine, especially those who have kids...to allow someone to do that to a 7-year-old is just beyond comprehension.”

Juniak noted that the girls were not full-blooded sisters. He said they were either half-sisters or stepsisters, but whatever the case, they were still raised as sisters.

Juniak said police were initially called by the girls’ family because they believed the 15-year-old had run away from home and that she took the younger girl with her. He said the 15-year-old had exhibited some behavior problems in the past.

Police officers were at the family’s home that night, after 9 p.m., when the 7-year-old returned without her older sister, and she told her mother that she had been raped, Juniak said. Police later located the 15-year-old, who relayed the same details regarding what had happened at the party, and she was arrested and charged.

view.gif View: Original Article

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Police source: 15-year-old girl not cooperating with cops on investigation of her 7-year-old sisters rape

A city police source says the 15-year-old girl charged with promoting and facilitating the gang rape of her own 7-year-old sister has been less than cooperative with investigators seeking to make more arrests in the case.

The 7-year-old was raped Sunday night at a party in the Rowan Towers apartment complex in Trenton, where as many as seven male suspects held the young girl down, raped her and threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone about what happened, according to police.

Her 15 year-old sister brought the young girl to the party and left her unattended in a living room while she herself engaged in sex with numerous partners for money, police said. The teen is accused of then pimping out her younger sister, who she allegedly handed a wad of cash and told to “let the boys do what they want to do.”

Both the 7-year-old and the 15-year-old relayed the same story to police, and it was corroborated by physical evidence, including multiple samples of DNA containing specimens.

But today, a police source, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the investigation, said the 15-year-old has not been cooperative in naming the male suspects responsible.

The source said the girl, on Wednesday, named two males as suspects. But after they were brought in for questioning, police don’t believe they were actually involved.

Police have arrested one man, 20-year-old Gregory J. Leary, and have charged him with the rape of the 15-year-old, because while she may have participated willingly, she is too young to consent to sex with an adult. Police also announced today the arrest of 27 individuals residing in the Rowan Towers — people who were picked up on unrelated outstanding warrants, but who may be able to provide information to police.

Police also said today that they have received more tips and bits of information on this case than they have on anything in the past. But they still need more.

Wrong on so many levels.

• Administrator

I read it on paper. And it's really sad how people/children grow. They get out of their senses at desperation. I'm sure the elder one hated the younger one one way the other or was a bully type. I don't think money was the only matter here.

Now tell me, how would be a life of the small girl? Will she ever forget what happened to her?

You would be surprised what people can get over and change from with the right help.. up until around the age of 23-26.. Its about your brain chemistry and physical maturity.. So technically if it is not turned into a compulsive item with everyone around here and she is helped how she needs to be and allowed to 'develop' in these areas at her own pace.. it should be fine.. There is a lot more to it than that but you sort of get the picture.. The real issue comes when and if something relative to this event occurs again within that development or even in her adult life.. the can trigger a relapse if it is traumatic enough... at which point, it can be as if it was then and all of it was a lump sum of events.. Even if it does not equal the trauma she may have felt or suffered... it can trigger a much more severe reaction... You would be looking at some serious professional help and probably a life changing event which may rob her of a chance to live normally, from several different perspectives.

It can go several ways of course.. even at this age she may change in away that she may not quite understand though it would seem quite obvious, but more of a set of instinctive responses both emotionally, psychologically, and in some ways physically; ( even overcompensating ) which is basic of such an event as adaptation to your environment changes.. However this may like I mentioned earlier.. inhibit her from actually developing normally or being capable of having a normal relationship with someone.. Even sometimes the best of understanding care and nurturing may not be it.. from either a mate, friend, family, or other ... The major obstacle here is self-observation and points of realization... Hopefully these things happen and life will go on at some point.. Hopefully even maybe a point to where she just goes on.. Not looking back or realizing how many years or of what changed her.. The best is almost as if it never happened or even a memory.. but this usually is not the case.. reflecting on the trauma if any severe was suffered.. In some cases the trauma isn't experienced or felt the way others would imagine... Yet the event itself wrong as it could be... It can be a sign of hope for that individual and even healing... The thing is to look to that now... before it becomes a scar..

Again just an opinion.. on what I know of life.. don't trust it like a psychologist view or professional opinion..

wth, first.. what kind of parents would let their 15 year old child go and party where he/she wants to.

I don't even have the right to do that :\

I was listening to something on BBC radio last week about child abuse and there was a case I just cannot forget about. A young girl was molested by someone known to the family and then he stabbed her and left her to die by some bushes. Thing is, she survived with a punctured heart and after several hours she managed to move to the street where passers by called in an ambulance.

The evil that men do...

Sl@pSh0ck™

It's not a very good morning for me ... just woke up and would read something like this is just horrible ... I say bitch slap that 15 y/o sister and hang those rapist :badmood:

The more I learn about humans is the more I agree with Apocalypse, this planet needs to be destroyed. I hope the aliens come and launch their mega cannon at us and put us out of our disgusting misery once and for all.

So sick, like a gangsta movie but for reals... <_<

SIRavecavec

Well, what I can say I noticed in our times now is that the kids, they don`t want to look like kids anymore from a certain age. I mean when I was from 6 to 13 years old, I was playing all kind of games, and mostly always I was out of my house, but look at the kids now, Portable PS, Mobile Phones, Notebooks, Games, Facebook, this is not anymore a childhood, or if it is, it is nothing to evolve them in some good ways, Internet is dangerous for kids with such an early age. I can say I am sorry, that many of them, do not know what is to have a life without all this things.

• Administrator

Outrage Follows Arrests in Rape of 7-Year-Old New Jersey Girl

It's a brutal crime that has traumatized the city of Trenton, N.J., and made headlines across the country and around the globe. Two men and three boys were charged Saturday with gang-raping a 7-year-old girl.

"I think everyone, not just in Trenton, in New Jersey, but across this nation and the world is shocked, outraged and horrified by the barbaric act of monster, pervert rapists and what happened to an innocent angel," Trenton Mayor Doug Palmer said.

Among those arrested are Gregory Joseph Leary, 20, and Timear Lewis, 19. Three underage boys, the youngest 13, have also been arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault and child endangerment.

Police say the 7-year-old girl was worried about her 15-year-old stepsister's safety, so she tagged along to a party March 28 at the crime-ridden Rowan Towers apartment complex in Trenton. Once at the party, investigators say the 15-year-old sold herself to have sex with the men and boys, then allowed them to pay to touch the younger girl. They say the touching turned to forcible sex, with at least seven men raping the 7-year-old.

• Administrator

The punishment should be as strict as possible under the law.

• 1 month later...

someone please crucify her sister!

Archived