download 5 files from fileaxa host

mehdibleu

Hello everyone,

I need someone to download 5 files from fileaxa host that i didn't know about until today,  this is about photography and i couldn't find valid links only on this host as it seems extremely rare to find so i suppose that  the only way to get the files downloaded is to have a premium account on fileaxa host which seems very difficult given that this host is not very well known unless someone knows a trick to get files downloaded from this host. Either way, if someone manages to download the 5 files and upload then on another host like uptobox or 1fichier.com so i can download them, that would be great.

Here are the 5 files that i'm referring to :

Thanks in avance.

Edited by mehdibleu

Anydebrid as well as other sites which offer the same services as allderid are not capable of generate links from fileaxa host otherwise I'd have got them a long time ago so it seems the only way to get the files is to have a premium account on this host. Unless someone manages to find what i'm looking for elsewhere.

8 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

Anydebrid as well as other sites which offer the same services as allderid are not capable of generate links from fileaxa host

You are wrong there. I tried it yesterday and after 3-4 redirects I got the link and was able to download.

ok so let me clarify this, i know anydebrid for a while and it's not not reliable as free service, it allows downloading files from several hosts but 99% of the time all downloaded files are corrupted most of the time so you can't use them and especially when it comes to compressed files as it's case here so i tried once again to download the first file and when it's downloaded and you try to open it, you receive an error message saying that the file is corrupted.

So i don't know if this problem occurs to all the ones who  use anydebrid but for me it never worked. So if someone manages to download the 5 requested files without been corrupted, that would be nice if he could upload them on host like uptobox or 1fichier.com so i can get them back. it would be very appreciated.

Edited by mehdibleu

I have them downloaded, I don't know if they are intact or corrupted.
There were no problems with the download, but where to upload them is another matter. Namely, some of the servers you want have a file size limit, but these files are large
Once I've uploaded them somewhere I'll let you know, I'll send a PM.

Edited by Kalju

@mehdibleu

So, now they are uploaded on two servers.
See if you can get them and if they are OK.
Let me also know when you have downloaded and checked.

See your PM

Edited by Kalju

7 hours ago, Kalju said:

I don't know if they are intact or corrupted.

You could have tried to open them. Duh!

8 hours ago, Kalju said:

@mehdibleu

So, now they are uploaded on two servers.
See if you can get them and if they are OK.
Let me also know when you have downloaded and checked.

See your PM

Thanks but they are all corrupted as expected. If you downloaded them through anydebrid, not surprising at all to see them corrupted as i mentionned that above. You could just have tried to open one of the files downloaded to see whether it is corrupted or not which would have saved you so much time and effort.

@mehdibleu Thanks for the information.

I didn't use anydebri and I didn't have more time to open them somewhere because they have to be opened all at once.
I just didn't have more time.