Confused since nsane rules changed

sefton22

we all get tagged in comments when people forget something. since nsane rules changed, members do get confused what we can and can't post/ comment on

is there a part of the forum we can ask general questions for anyone to respond to or can we only contact admin/ mods etc?

• Like 3

Airstream_Bill

Good By Matt I evidently do not understand English so this site NSANE FORUMS  is no where for me to be. It was a good site for years.  Cheers!

donkey-girl

In my eyes the only good is the site become more stable, otherwise other things becomes not so simple. Old days board was good but new days more complicated. I hang on the site but more as a lurker.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, donkey-girl said:

In my eyes the only good is the site become more stable, otherwise other things becomes not so simple. Old days board was good but new days more complicated. I hang on the site but more as a lurker.

Then you need new glasses in order to see well.  Also, you have zero knowledge about what it takes to keep this site running for everyone to use. I hope that whoever uses the phrases "Not so simple" and "more complicated" will at least provide an example to help identify and address the problems if there is any.

6 hours ago, Airstream_Bill said:

Good By Matt I evidently do not understand English so this site NSANE FORUMS  is no where for me to be. It was a good site for years.  Cheers!

Two members quoted some part from my post in order to explain to you that was a public message, and that it was a reminder to all members. 

Air's Post 02.png

You might have known on your own that there was nothing about you if you had just read my post rather than just quoting my post. You will never be prevented from leaving or staying by anyone. Everyone is welcome to use or benefit from this website.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sure I am guilty..... of not remembering all the rules of this wonderful site and I think I have a good idea of the HW and SW and administration efforts.  I do not know how many administrators they have or why they enjoy?,  doing what they do, but I know it is a thankless effort. For the long timers in here they probably have a good idea of what the rules are by reading all the posts. For the one time or short time users, those are most likely the offenders. When posting, I just try to think what kind of trouble would my post place on this website for the owners.  Thanks to all admins. 

• Like 2

Rules???...there are rules?? Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:w00t:

• Administrator
On 7/20/2023 at 4:29 PM, funkyy said:

Rules???...there are rules?? Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:w00t:

We will be adding a new banned rule that will be applied on anyone his/her account name starts with "f" and from "Chile". I believe it would be very hard to find a person matching that rule :P

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Matt said:

We will be adding a new banned rule that will be applied on anyone his/her account name starts with "f" and from "Chile". I believe it would be very hard to find a person matching that rule :P

If I see the guy I promise to turn him in.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Haha 2