Office Professional Plus 2021 (reactivating)

coucou
Go to solution Solved by coucou,

Hello,
3 months ago, I purchased an HP Z1 G9 (i7) latest generation, it runs Windows 11 Pro 22H2 build 22621.1635. At the same time I had installed Office Professional Plus 2021 with a License purchased on the Internet.
For ON/OFF switch button problems, being under warranty, HP replaced the motherboard last week. Since then, Office Pro Plus 2021 is not more activated, it has detected a hardware change (Motherboard). I tried Reactivating Office via getcid.ifo, it returns "Key blocked. Please contact the unit that provided you with the key for assistance".

Could anyone help me Reactivating Office, even if it means RE-buying a key at a reasonable price.
Regards

• Like 2

bigbrother

Curious...have you tried logging into your M$ Account and de-activating the previous office installation/activation yet?

If not, you may try this prior to attempting to use and re-activating your office installation.

~Good luck~

• Solution
13 hours ago, bigbrother said:

Curious...have you tried logging into your M$ Account and de-activating the previous office installation/activation yet?

If not, you may try this prior to attempting to use and re-activating your office installation.

~Good luck~

I've not MS account and I don't want to have it. Windows and office are installed as local account. I had 2 solutions.

1. Because after motherboard replacement Office license was blocked. So I had to uninstall Office with OfficeScruber and reinstall and reuse the license. Then reconfigure parameters... hard work

2. purchase on internet a new license... that what I did 👍... very quick and everything works like a charm

Regards

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Dear friend,

Idk how you activated Office, but you have to purchase new key. Your current key won't work. To get the new cheap, plz do what it is done in this video. Plz make sure to not use any MAK-keys (volume license), but instead the OEM keys. Use method mentioned in the video.

Good luck!