Music help

danryo

Is there any software that will help me get my songs in fromation back.

MyPC crash and all my song lost the information all it says is track 1 track 2 and sooo.

I been using shazam to get the info back but men I still got over 9000 mp3s to go. is there any software that will do it quicker.

• Replies 2
  • Views 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could try mp3tag to see if it can automatically identify and add the information, sometimes this works perfectly fine, other times it fails badly. it would be worth a shot, I don't know if its faster than shazam.

I'm not sure how it got lost, as the info is usually embedded into the actual mp3.

I actually had to do this for someone a while back.. Took me three days going through each file and entering the Tags for some that didn't have it so they could be identified.. When I got done though.. Every song had its proper information .. Track numbers I couldn't care less about.. Album, Artist Title.. artwork.. and all in a contiguous format... I get aggravated when it comes to genre... some start t get tagged extensively and it separates music which may belong in the same one.. so I wiped that too...

Archived