Windows Live Messenger 2010 leaked?

Sonar

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Can be true. But there's no proof now. So :dunno: .

• Administrator

Rapidshare has removed it. ;)

• Administrator

That's why I said:

Can be true. But there's no proof now. So :dunno: .

But yea, wish to see the new version in stable and available soon. :D

I kind of like the new look going on at Microsoft.. Yeah.. I have been known to download new versions like this.. but mostly I kind of watch out for the software tabloids with the LEAKED tag...

On that note you will never believe what I caught windows doing last night.. but I have pictures.. and a good juicy story to post about.. :w00t:.. j/k

• Administrator

I advise you to stay away from it, until and unless it's released officially and in stable version. You can see this version is very buggy and can also contain malware.

I advise you to stay away from it, until and unless it's released officially and in stable version. You can see this version is very buggy and can also contain malware.

ya cant live on nsane and be scared of malware :P

I agree, we should really stay away from messenger till it is finally released. Many problems could occur including syncing errors that cause you to lose your entire contact list. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, we should really stay away from messenger till it is finally released. Many problems could occur including syncing errors that cause you to lose your entire contact list. :ph34r:

use a test account, don't use main wlm account.

Archived