Could Really Use Some Help! iPhone data retrieval

thesheperd
Go to solution Solved by funkyy,

I've been frantically searching for software to retrieve lost data from my iPhone. I tried many free products only to find once the data was retrieved, I was required to purchase the software which if I could, I would certainly do so. I also made the mistake of downloading different data retrieval applications from YouTube, which resulted in having to remove a number of viruses from my PC. I have turned to the great people on this site during some rough times over the years, so I turn to you once again for your help in getting me out of this crazy mess! Thank you so much! 🙌

• Solution
1 hour ago, thesheperd said:

I've been frantically searching for software to retrieve lost data from my iPhone. I tried many free products only to find once the data was retrieved, I was required to purchase the software which if I could, I would certainly do so. I also made the mistake of downloading different data retrieval applications from YouTube, which resulted in having to remove a number of viruses from my PC. I have turned to the great people on this site during some rough times over the years, so I turn to you once again for your help in getting me out of this crazy mess! Thank you so much! 🙌

PM sent.

• Karlston changed the title to Could Really Use Some Help! iPhone data retrieval

@thesheperd

Can you provide more details so a possible solution can be provided?

For example:

1. Is the iPhone broken (does not turn on) or functional (powers on)?
  2. Can you still see & use the screen (no loss of touch)?
  3. What is "lost data"? i.e. contacts, pictures, etc?
  4. Did you have iCloud setup and backing up on the regular?

~Thanks~

Thanks for responding big brother.  I accidentally deleted some critical information and didn't realize iCloud was no longer backing up my files. Luckily, a member here provided software that allowed me to retrieve the data, and the backup situation has been resolved. Whew! Thanks again and I really appreciate the willingness to assist.🙌

donkey-girl
5 hours ago, Ahmed Sajjad said:

It would be great if you share your adapted solution with us to make our life easy

Copy that :)

14 hours ago, Ahmed Sajjad said:

It would be great if you share your adapted solution with us to make our life easy

PM sent:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9 hours ago, donkey-girl said:

Copy that :)

PM sent:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...